Halo 2 Players - Please post your tag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 2 Players - Please post your tag

I primiarlly play Halo 2 on Xbox Live so I thought I would start a Halo 2 tag thread for those players who want to form a Halo 2 TG group. I know we are not a "clan" here at TG but we could certainly form one for Halo 2. I know we have another thread for tags but this is Halo 2 exclusive for those players that have the game.

I also play alot of Battlefield (2,PoE,2142,Counterstrike) but also enjoy playing my Xbox as sometimes is less of a hassle than dealing with my PC.

I think our style of TG gameplay fits in well with Halo as it takes team coordination to win, alot of which is lacking when I play. As a group we would do well with capture the flag and other modes.

Please post your tag and what time zones you live and when your available to play.

Tag:

AndydbaDeath

West Coast, anytime after 5pm and anytime on weekends.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Halo 2 Players - Please post your tag

I haven't really played halo2 in over a year, but then I heard about them releasing new maps this coming spring. I'll be getting back into halo2 once the new maps come out.

tag: undead77

Comment

Re: Halo 2 Players - Please post your tag

Man, I would love to get in on this, but after a solid month of GoW: it's hard. I loaded up Halo 2 last night when my Internet went down and felt like I was running through water. I just find it too excruciating to play now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X