Saturday 360 Showdowns...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 360 Showdowns...

Since I've gotten an Xbox 360, and since I finally caved in and been trying shooters on a console.

The last couple of Saturdays Ive been getting together with some other like minded players for some multiplayer action.

A number of Xbox 360 live members have been getting together for some tactical multiplay, if your a TG member and looking for tactical gameplay on your console, stop by my friends list every Saturday around noon (Eastern).

Once we have a decided game, usually goes on most votes, I'll invite you in.

Currently we have been playing:

GRAW
    R6: Vegas
    GoW
    CoD3

Remember: Just because it's a console doesn't mean you don't follow and play by TG's guidelines and goals. Mission goals, tactics, and teamwork.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Saturday 360 Showdowns...

Gears of War requires teamwork and communication unless you are just so ungodly good at the game you can take out 4 guys rushing you. I've gotten lucky and taken out three before, but the gaming gods were on my side.

Comment

I would love to play with you but, afternoons are no good for me, on account of family, and life in general. Scooperman, and I are usually good to go every Friday, and Saturday evening though.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I see you on all the time, you play more hockey then anyone i know. lol ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Im a freak about hockey eh!! During the week I am a hockey or driving guy, but when the weekend rolls around I am looking for a firefight.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X