Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 trailer #2

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2606
    Scroll down and watch it in either HD or normal video. Saying "I just can't wait," doesn't really cut it for me. This is going to be amazing.

Also:http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155651

And of course, sorry if this is a repost.

Re: Halo 3 trailer #2

Looks tight. Its not a video of actual gameplay, but they did a great job. It looks pretty tight, and I'm going to pre-order it the first day.

Comment

Pretty sure that is the graphics engine though.

Comment

While the trailer was probably not done on the 360, Bungie promises that's what Halo 3 will look like. Judging by Bungie's track record (they aren't flat-out liars like Sony as well) and seeing what the 360 can do with Gears of War: I'm inclined to believe them.

Comment

Yes, very impressive. I'm holding on buying my 360 until H3 comes out.
          |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
          "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
          - Check me out on The Onion
          - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
            If you're serious about that, you may be interested in checking out Gears of War. It's an outstanding FPS in it's own right and the online co-op makes it's especially fun.

I'm not one to talk though, as I held out for an Xbox until Knights of the Old Republic was released.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post

That's to bad, because you are missing out on some great gaming now.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Call me stupid, but there is no difference between Halo Wars and Halo 3 is there? or are they separate games?

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
                  Call me stupid, but there is no difference between Halo Wars and Halo 3 is there? or are they separate games?
                  Halo Wars is an RTS (Real-time Strategy like Starcraft or Command and Conquer) based in the Halo universe. As an RTS for a console, it's going to be pretty, but clunky and aggravating to play. Don't believe me? Download the Battle for Middle Earth demo on the 360.

Comment

Yeah, RTS should stick to the PC, unless they add mouse and keyboard support for the 360. RTS require alot of control, and a regular controller just doesn't have enough buttons to really make it work right.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X