It happened tp me!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happened tp me!!

Well, much to my massive disappointment I have encountered the 3 red lights of death!! Timing could not be worse seeing as I have the next week off, and planned on playing a lot while breaking in the new beer fridge my wife bought for my man cave. Repair is free, but I have babied this thing. In fact no other human hands have laid a hand on it since manufacture. I am anally clean, and my power is dedicated in this room. I'll be calling today, and I'll keep you updated on my impressions of the service. I need to see if Blockbuster, or anyone rents them for a week.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Re: It happened tp me!!

I just got a 360 for xmas and i am worried about that exact problem. I went through 3 regular xobxes.(2 disk drive failures and 1 video chip failure)

But my gift giver just kept giving and got me the 2 year instant replacement best buy warranty.

As far as the rental, i would try any video rental place (family video, blockbuster). i really doubt best buy will rent eqipment.

Comment

I just got off the phone with them, and they are sending a box "Coffin" to me immediately. I will place my 360 minus the HD within, and they will repair and return it in a timely fashion...I hope. I'll keep you posted.

BTW, my local video store has consoles for rent..woot!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

My brothers died on him last night, except it wasn't the 3 ring of death, it was like, couldn't connect controllers, or any illumination at all in the front of the xbox, like it wasn't getting any power up front the ring of light is. Games still play, but he's sending it in to MS as well, he called late last night, they are also sending his coffin to him as well, he has a launch console as I do, (waited in the same line of launch last year). That worries me now about mine as well.

Comment

That sucks man. I've had great luck with consoles. I've got an old Gen 3 PS2 that still going and my Xbox just recently died about 8 months ago (HDD will intermintently not function). My 360 is going strong, but you never know.

I was glad to hear that MS extended the warranty to one-year, but I'm still a big proponent on Best Buys full-replacement warranty. I've never had to use it, but for a $400 piece of equipment, it's a good deal.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X