new content on XBL...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new content on XBL...

I'm sure most of you already know this, but for the few that don't...

This week, XBL has alot of new content...

Theres a free Gears of War multiplayer map pack,

Theres new cars for NFS Carbon,

and new video tutorials for Rainbow Six Vegas.

Now I am personally opposed to game companies selling stats (TW07), courses (TW07), and even cars and equipment kits (NFS&TDU) for extra money...when they should (and most of the time are) already in the games we paid 60 bucks for...

but if you are willing to buy a printed strategy guide, then I see nothing wrong with buying video strategy guides...

GoW and R6 Vegas both have a number of video walk through that you can buy and download on XBL... now I already finished R6 Vegas (and recommend you to because the story is great), but I bought one of the video strategy guides just to check out...

and pretty dang good, nice video, nice walk through if your stuck, and a nice voice overlay... wish I could just record it and post it for those who want/need it but that would be wrong.

So check them out if you get really stuck.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: new content on XBL...

Heres the thing magnum.....the items are already ON THE DISK...your extra money after the 60$ just unlocks them. (i saw this info on an episode of xplay) Complete BULL$%#% if you ask me....and ill never pay for it.

Comment

not the strategy guide videos... but yes the maps/weapons ect ect are.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Has there been anything more on Microsoft offering IPTV via the XBox 360? I read an article on it a while back stating that it would be part of an update but didn't see a date.

Nevermind - I found this article on Gizmodo.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X