all set up now... lol... 3 360's...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all set up now... lol... 3 360's...

Got three Xbox 360's up and running in the house now... one on my big screen...living room system, another connected to my PC monitor, and the third in my kids room...

Took me a while, but I got my profile on a 64 mb card, then I just plug that into whatever system I'm on at the time... all three have there own harddrives, so had to update and load the extras on each one...took a long time. lol

Not bad for someone who despised consoles 6 months ago, lol, and swore never to play a shooter on a console, lol... going to hell for sure now.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: all set up now... lol... 3 360's...

dude, awesome.......but why 3?

Comment

Originally posted by freekyE View Post
      dude, awesome.......but why 3?

LOL Why??? Because he can. :) At this point i would settle for 1 working 360. I still am awaiting my box, believe it or not.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

LAN at Magnums anyone?
        USAR

Comment

Nice Magnum. Although I didn’t buy 3 X360’s, I nearly spent as much this past weekend just so I could get some one on one time with my X360 finally. My wife has been guarding the X360 ever since we got it a few months ago. I had nowhere to hook it up except on my living room TV (Non-HD). I was in a pickle because we both agreed not to play sketchy games in front of our 2-year old. This meant that I couldn’t play R6Vegas, Gears of War or COD3 until he went to bed. Problem was after my son went to bed I still couldn’t play my games because she hogged the consol to play Perfect Dark (She’s a huge fan) or she wanted to watch TV. Well, my life changed for the better (or worse) this past weekend when I was able to get my claws on a Nintendo Wii. I picked it up and surprised her with it. She has been hinting to me that she wanted to get it ever since she saw the (in her words) the “cute Wii” commercials. She was in such good spirits all day that I was able to convince her to “let me” buy an 26” HD TV for my own use in my office. It was a win win situation since I was able to play X360 at night on the HD TV in my office, plus I can enjoy the Wii with my wife and kid during the day (btw believe every positive thing you hear about this- it is hilarious, fun and entertaining for everyone).

The good news is I’ll be on the X360 more often, the bad news is that I’ve been preying that the IRS will be kind enough to provide me with a good refund this year to recover the cash I blew this weekend. In the mean time, I’m actively collecting cans and excepting donations lol. Oh and big thanks to Undead for walking me through the X360 options over XLive this weekend. I’m such a noob and he let me know it ;). Undead and I played BF2 constantly together until POE2 was released, then he disappeared. As luck would have it X360 angels re-united our long lost friendship lol.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Enau4SKqeZY
            |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
              That's awesome! I could totally picture my self doing that to my friends. I wouldn't make a video though. That's kind of wierd.

Comment

It's awesome you got yourself a HDTV for your office....cough....man cave..... At least now there is no interference between your gaming and the rest of life that gets in the way of it's pursuit. LOL

Comment

Yet you can't donate one to a poor caunck up north! That's just dandy!

Actually I just bought one tonight, premium package with GRAW and arcade games. Can't find... well ****... I can't find anything worth playing at the stores right now, everythings sold out (at walmart... Ill check other stores soon) any recommendations... and setting up Xbox live, do you use a wireless router? Did you NEED a credit card just to make an xbox live account and finally... well no, thats it. Heh, sorry for the hi-jack if it is.

****UPDATE****
                  Yeah, within a few hours or so, right? Anywho, I hook this machine up, slap in my GRAW disc that came with the thing and you want to know what the screen tells me? "To play this disc put it in an xbox 360 console". Beautiful Bill, fan-friggin'-tastic.
                  Last edited by Clodhopper; 02-07-2007, 02:50 AM. Reason: Update added
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
                    Yet you can't donate one to a poor caunck up north! That's just dandy!

Actually I just bought one tonight, premium package with GRAW and arcade games. Can't find... well ****... I can't find anything worth playing at the stores right now, everythings sold out (at walmart... Ill check other stores soon) any recommendations... and setting up Xbox live, do you use a wireless router? Did you NEED a credit card just to make an xbox live account and finally... well no, thats it. Heh, sorry for the hi-jack if it is.

****UPDATE****
                    Yeah, within a few hours or so, right? Anywho, I hook this machine up, slap in my GRAW disc that came with the thing and you want to know what the screen tells me? "To play this disc put it in an xbox 360 console". Beautiful Bill, fan-friggin'-tastic.
                    Are you all fixed up? Do you need help?

Comment

All fixed up... but my plan to avoid paying my Saskatchewan 14% sales tax kinda bit me in the arse. I bought it in Edmonton and returned it for a new system in Saskatoon, had to pay 30 bucks more for a new xbox... but atleast its working!
                      -

Comment

I now have a Wii60 setup now and have been for the past month.
                        XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X