Battlestations demo tomorrow...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestations demo tomorrow...

hoping this is a good game, and not a arcade style game... will see tomorrow...

copy/paste:

We just got word from Eidos that a multiplayer demo of Battlestations: Midway for Xbox 360 will launch tomorrow on Xbox Live Marketplace.

Battlestations: Midway immerses players in massive air, sea, and undersea battles comprising key historical locations such as Pearl Harbor, the Philippines, Java, the Coral Sea and the infamous Midway Atoll, scene of the historic Battle of Midway.

Online multiplayer combat offers an entirely new online battle experience and features head-to-head and co-operative fleet battles featuring over 60 Allied and Japanese units.

The demo includes a multiplayer map entitled Island of Solomon
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Battlestations demo tomorrow...

Much appreciated for the Heads up! I will likely try it out tomorrow.
    Focused

Comment

Since my 360 is borked at the moment, what is opinion so far. I liked what I saw of this game, and I hope they have not messed it up.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

It's OK so far. Kinda hard to learn at first. Everything is so slow.

Comment

IMO... not impressed at all... graphics and sounds ain't up to 360 standards, and gameplay is arcadish, I'll be skipping this one I believe.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X