Hdmi 360?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdmi 360?

Black, HDMI Xbox 360 Reportedly '100% Official'
    by Matt Gibbs

The Black HDMI-enabled Xbox 360 rumors are back with a vengeance and according to website GamersReports they are also "100% official". Microsoft say otherwise though.

GamersReports reports that an Australian retail store has been told to prepare for the arrival of a Black, HDMI-enabled Xbox 360 with a 120GB hard drive. The new unit is meant to arrive in April this year with a price tag of AU$749, which is around US$580.

Rumors of an upgraded 360 have been doing the rounds for quite a while now, and with actual pictures of a Xbox 360 with a HDMI port recently being posted in the internet, Microsoft appear to be having a hard time keeping them at bay.

IGN managed to get a response from a Microsoft PR rep in regards to this latest report; and they stated, "We have not made any official announcements regarding any such product at this time. Obviously, were we to announce something like this, it would have to be in a blowout press event, rather than by confirming a rumor."

We'll bring you more on this issue as it comes in, hopefully via a "blowout" press event!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Hdmi 360?

Errr, Angers me. I hope they have some kind of usb hdmi addon for current 360's. The harddrive of course will be optional i'm sure.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed