GRAW Chapter 2 download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW Chapter 2 download

Having just purchased it after completing the game (eagerness got the better of me) I realize it's chapter 2 of the multiplayer campaign! So of course, I'm a little disappointed, but at the same time I'm not. See, that means there's a whole other campaign to do and this one is made specifically for some TG game play!

Anyone out there wanna give it a spin?
    -

Re: GRAW Chapter 2 download

Just FYI, it doesn't have to be chapter 2 if you don't have it. Just any co-op mission, or all of them in order. I completed one just a moment ago with a promising group, unfortunately they were one in maybe 30 games I tried and the group didn't last long after the one mission we completed. Was fun though, I can see TGers totally decimating the co-op multiplayer :P

Contact me;
    Clodhopper82

I'm not on all the time, but I like checking up online at odd hours of the night. Play during the evenings if time permits it.

Should mention, however, I'm leaving for work on thursday and won't be back for 2-4 weeks.
    -

Comment

Every Saturday around noon eastern time, a number of us get together for some 360 MP... usually GRAW, Vegas, Gow, or PGR3...for now... stop by if you can.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ahh ok, guess I missed it then, will have to wait until I get back home from work
        -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X