Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone plan to get Crackdown w/ Halo3 Beta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone plan to get Crackdown w/ Halo3 Beta?

I've had my copy pre-reserved for over a month now. I wasn't sure about this game, but I fell for the gimmick that MS pulled with releasing it, and getting the Halo3 Beta as a bonus. So I reserved it, then the demo actually released, and I've honestly had a blast with the game. It comes out on the 20th. MS said that a big handfull of the game would include access to the Halo3 beta, so if anyone is interested, or likes GTA series should like this.

Re: Anyone plan to get Crackdown w/ Halo3 Beta?

Most definitely. I pre-ordered 2-3 weeks ago, in anticipation to the double whammy.

Although to be honest I haden't considered getting it until I tried out the demo through the marketplace. After that I was sold. I recommend anyone do the same, if they're on the line about getting it.
    Focused

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about you Pho, glad your getting it, I knew you were, but had forgotten.

Comment

im not sure, ill try the demo out.
        |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
        100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

If you try the demo, make sure to grab agility orbs, and beat the guys up to level up. Agility, and STR are the best things to start playing with in the demo, shows how fun the game can be.

Comment

crackdowns pretty average imo.
            Current member of the

Comment

It will have some replay value. I think its fun to toss cars at people, etc. Explosions are pretty nice, especially if your locked onto a barrel.

Comment

Yah its pretty fun, im getting it. PLUS HALO 3 MP WOW LAWL.

It was funny i went to kill the girl, she throws a grenade at me, right next to a propane tank, my guy gets blown of f the building, falls like 11 storys. was so funny. I like how you can aim for certain things like the legs, head, arms, body, or parts of a car.
                |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
                100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Ya, its pretty fun stuff. Alot of people will just mess around after they beat everything, and make videos.

Comment

My girlfriend per-ordered it for me. Forget the Halo 3 beta, this game is worth it on it's own merits. I'll probably give it a full review when I play it.

Comment

It's an average game, not worth it just to get the Halo 3 Beta.
                      XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

All I know is that running around a city with my buddy Chris on XBlive was loads of fun. I don't know how much solo action I'll get out of this game, but the way the co-op works makes it worthwhile on that alone.

I'm the same way about Halo and Gears of War: solo, who cares? Co-op: let's rock and roll.

Co-operative play is the Holy Grail of gaming and I'm just glad to see that Microsoft has been pushing that envelope with the Xbox and 360. Seriously, before Halo: what was the last good co-op game out there? Duke-Nukem 3d?

Comment

I've had loads of fun the last day and a half with this game. I love how this is the first true game to really implement the achievements into the game, there are even sub-achievements to get first. Great fun game. Stunts are just insane, and with the havok engine, you can do quite a bit of zany stuff.

Comment

Well I finished the game today, I sorta procrastinated in beating the shai-gen, most of those guys were actually tough, even being 4-star maxed in all skills. I've gotten most of the achievements now to, just a few left to do. Which really adds to this game. Now here's to hoping that 100 points of downloadable content is coming soon.

I've gotten 483 agility orbs, trying to find the last ones and getting the achievement, and I've gotten I believe 155 hidden orbs which will alot harder to find.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X