Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions

... I didn't realize there was a Game Review forum so...
    Last edited by Auren; 03-01-2007, 09:20 AM. Reason: Wrong Forum/Sub-Forum 4tw!

Re: Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions

I had it, thought it was decent as war as singleplayer goes, bosses were extremely cheap, knocking you down, and couldn't even get back up before they knocked you right back down again.

Mutiplayer was sorry as hell. Couldn't stand it, although the maps were actually pretty cool.

No quit option in a game? Are you kidding me? I had to exit to dashboard just to get out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
      I had it, thought it was decent as war as singleplayer goes, bosses were extremely cheap, knocking you down, and couldn't even get back up before they knocked you right back down again.

Mutiplayer was sorry as hell. Couldn't stand it, although the maps were actually pretty cool.

No quit option in a game? Are you kidding me? I had to exit to dashboard just to get out of the game.
      I was able to quit out of it with no problems.....and I agree, single player was pretty good, never tried multi. The cheap attacks by bosses was quite annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ View Post
        I was able to quit out of it with no problems.....and I agree, single player was pretty good, never tried multi. The cheap attacks by bosses was quite annoying.

Oh you could quit in singleplayer, I meant mutiplayer, capcom left it out for some reason, don't know if it was on purpose, or what. I think graphically it was pretty nice though as well, but could have been alot more.

I'll wait for Resident Evil 5.

Comment

Single player campaign was too short, like 10 hours. If you aren't going to do multi on this game, it's probably not worth paying for, IMO.

Comment

JMJ I didn't even know you had a 360, you play much?

Comment

i bought it and hated it, i stil have it i need to get rid of it
              Current member of the

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                JMJ I didn't even know you had a 360, you play much?
                Off and on. I don't have a live account though, I stick to the PC for online gaming. My kids play it more, especially lego star wars 2 and Cars. Lego star wars is actually really fun for what it is :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X