Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Row

Anyone else got this amazing game?

Im not sure about the whole serious realism aspect, but it can be tactical online. BLinged out ride you have to go and get money by killing others, or collecting chains and dropping them off. When you get enough you drive your car to a shop, and the upgrade it. If you get it to level 4 you gotta take it to a showoff area and win. If its destroyed it gets reset a level.

Protect the pimp could be tactical to as there is a team with a pimp who has to protect him, while another team has to try and take him out.

We could make an online TG gang.
    |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
    100 pixels height is too small people.

Re: Saints Row

yeah i skipped this one. i'm not into the whole "hood" thing i didn't like gta san andreas for that reason either.
    Current member of the

Comment

I hate things like wiggers and all that stuff to, but this game is just so much fun.
      |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
      100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

You know, I'll have to agree with Hybrid on this. I hate the whole "gangsta" theme too, but theres so much customization in this game, not to mention the game mechanics that make it so much more than a GTA clone with a hard-on for gangsta crap. Heh.

Mind you, I've only played the demo. But reading up on it, looks like it's going to grace my xbox ASAP. Hybrid, you'll have to hop on and show me around the multiplayer sometime if possible.
        -

Comment

I play it occassionally, I think it's pretty fun. I was a big fan of Vice City though ;)

Comment

Loved Vice City! They really aced it with that one, that's for sure
            -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed