My 360 is lonely...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 360 is lonely...

I know many of you probably already have played with this, but having neglected my 360 for just over a month I recently started playing again and decided to check out my XBox 360's blog:

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=TG%20Apophis

That thing gets pissed when you don't play it!

TG Apophis' Xbox - 3/17/2007

I just do not understand why TG Apophis paid all this cash for me and here i sit... alone... unused for another day... I want a new owner... one that understands my value.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: My 360 is lonely...

That's hilarious. Does each 360 with a Live Account automatically have these?

Comment

Oh come on Apophis... I saw you online playing Worms... not even a tactical shooter, your a disgrace. jk ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ship it to me. I'll give it a good home.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

you have to sign up for it, I just did...but takes two days to track you. lol
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
            That's hilarious. Does each 360 with a Live Account automatically have these?
            Nope. You need to go sign up on that site and put in your GamerTag and it will start to track your activity.

Comment

This isn't anything near as cool as the 360Voice site, but it will start tracking you within 10 minutes of you putting your XBox Live GamerTag in your forum profile:

Tactical Gamer XBox Live Leaderboard

Comment

TheFeniX's Xbox - 3/18/2007

TheFeniX was absent yesterday... I was smelling something that reminded me of sweat... he better not be playing with a Nintendo Wii... burning calories while playing games is just wrong.
                Uh oh, she's onto me!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  Oh come on Apophis... I saw you online playing Worms... not even a tactical shooter, your a disgrace. jk ;)
                  Tactical shooters are tough on the console! Especially considering the inferior user input devices provided. *grin*

Give me a mouse and keyboard any day! :)

Comment

whats more realisitc...pulling a trigger or clicking a mouse... (and 6 months ago i felt the exact same way, lol ;) )
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                      Ship it to me. I'll give it a good home.
                      Hehehe.. It's happy in its new home upstairs. I actually lost interest when it became bothersome to connect it to the net. I only had one cable drop behind my TV and that was tied up with my Series 1 TiVo. I would pull the network cable out of the TiVo and plug in the 360 and then forget to put the cable back in the TiVo. Net result: My shows stopped getting recorded.

I've since moved the 360 upstairs and hooked it up to the new 42" plasma mounted on the wall and picked up the 360 802.11 adapter so I'm doing wireless back to my router. That has suddenly made the 360 fun again!

Comment

whats more realisitc...pulling a trigger or clicking a mouse... (and 6 months ago i felt the exact same way, lol ;) )
                        You're just crazy. I think you took too much voltage from that taser! :row__523:

I keep going in to the store looking at 360 games but keep veering away from the shooters. I keep feeling that I'm going to be disappointed that I spent $50-$60 on a game I dislike so I've been sticking with non-FPS games.

Maybe I'll make another attempt on the way home. I pass right by a Wal-Mart.

Comment

lets just say...after 6 months with the 360... if it wasn't for a few games like Armed Assault, Steel Beasts pro, and a couple of flight sims... I'd disown my PC to be come a dedicated console gamer... but thats just me. ;)
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                            I've since moved the 360 upstairs and hooked it up to the new 42" plasma mounted on the wall and picked up the 360 802.11 adapter so I'm doing wireless back to my router. That has suddenly made the 360 fun again!
                            You know... it sucked pulling CAT5e cables to my computer room to make everything wired (except the Wii as it comes with an 802.11g card and no Wired NIC), but it was nice to finally pull some network drops that I would get the benefit of using.

You probably already knew this, but if you wanted to be a rebel, you can always pull the blue and brown pairs off the existing drop on both ends and punch them down, effectively doubling your network ports per drop.

After many wireless woes in our old apartment, I finally ended up ripping up the 66 phone block wires and punching them down on Cat5 jacks. Wasn't pretty, but it ran 10 Mb/s for our "Halo nights."

Comment

lets just say...after 6 months with the 360... if it wasn't for a few games like Armed Assault, Steel Beasts pro, and a couple of flight sims... I'd disown my PC to be come a dedicated console gamer... but thats just me. ;)
                              I was actually just telling asch that I wanted to get back into ArmA but I'm having numerous issues getting upgraded. I somewhat gave up until the US release happens.

Are there any good flight sim type games for the 360?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X