Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring update out & GRAW2 throwback pack...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring update out & GRAW2 throwback pack...

Well I sure hate that M$ don't give nothing away free... but I love GRAW2, and I love these throwback maps, so I got them... OH, also... the Spring Update is out and it KICKS... shows so much more info, and built in IM...

Throwback Pack.
    ==================

7 favourite Ghost Recon Maps remastered.

800 MS points.

Bonfires
    Original Game: Ghost Recon 2: DLC
    Recommended # of Players: 4-12
    Several bonfires punctuate a thick mountain forest. The abundance of trees breaks up sight lines and makes fast moving targets difficult to engage.

Desert Gulch
    Original Game: GRAW
    Recommended # of Players: 2-8
    A rocky desert landscape carved into channels by rivers long since dried, featuring rolling terrain. Ridges overlooking twisting paths make long-range engagement and close-quarters tactics both viable options.

Fishing Village
    Original Game: GRAW
    Recommended # of Players: 8-16
    Dilapidated urban area gives way to a rustic fishing village near the shoreline. This map features a rolling, open terrain, abundant trees, and thick underbrush, making tactical movement a key to victory.

Jungle Mines
    Original Game: GRAW - Chapter 2 DLC
    Recommended # of Players: 6-12
    A mining complex set in the jungle of El Salvador. A massive multi-tiered structure dominates the central mine, and provides ample access to the many levels of excavation in the surrounding area.

Mountain Base
    Original Game: Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike
    Recommended # of Players: 8-16
    An abandoned Soviet base situated in the mountains of Kazakhstan, featuring narrow passes and dense pine forests in the surrounding terrain. Fortified ridges provide excellent defensive positions.

Mountain Falls
    Original Game: Ghost Recon 2
    Recommended # of Players: 4-12
    A waterfall cuts a path down a steep mountainside, with the fast moving river dividing the map. Rocky cliffs provide excellent firing positions on enemies below.

Peninsula
    Original Game: Ghost Recon 2
    Recommended # of Players: 2-8
    A remote village built on a peninsula with bridges connecting many areas of the map. Houses provide good cover when in a close-quarters combat situation.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Spring update out & GRAW2 throwback pack...

and FYI... I review PC games for SimHQ, my good friend Chuck, reviews 360 games and has one up today for GRAW2 (360)...

http://www.simhq.com/_land2/land_079a.html
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X