Forza Motorsport 2 Demo Out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Motorsport 2 Demo Out...

on XBL...been waiting for this racing sim.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Forza Motorsport 2 Demo Out...

Thanks for the update Magnum

They'll be coming out with another good'n soon
    GTR (For xbox360), from the makers of... well, GTR and, GTR2 and GT-Legends from the PC :D

Also, DiRT looks like a pretty fun Rally game. Although, I'm still playing Richard Burns Rally (Most realistic rally sim I've ever played) for the original xbox on the 360.

Love my car racing, I does!
    -

Comment

Forza gets old to me, racing around and around. I'd rather do street races, or the type of races that Test Drive unlimited did.

Comment

Ya I found the previous Forza games to be boring. I am more into arcade driving or rally games on the 360. I play the sims on pc with a wheel, only way really.

Comment

Forza was great, you guys are nuts!
          -

Comment

Played it a bit last night. I love the damage aspect of the game. It didn't seem to affect the performance but I'm wondering if that was turned off for the demo. Looks like it takes into consideration wear on tires and components so i'm assuming these will all affect performance over a longer race.

I have to say I like the more sim racing game over the arcadey ones, but PGR4 is looking pretty sweet too. I can't keep waiting for the next best thing so I'll be picking up Forza2 this month.

Now if they'd only bring the price down of the racing wheels.
            flux
            [tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...