Anyone up for some Campaigning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for some Campaigning?

Looking for a couple people who want to do the co-op campaigns with me for Rainbow Six: Vegas and/or GRAW 2 (Preferably GRAW 2, but I'd like to finish the campaign for R6:V With some TGers) this weekend. I've yet to play with a group of two or more people that actually want to play with tactics.

Let me know, I'll most likely be on xfire (southofheaven82) or xbox Live! (Clodhopper82) and I'm itching to play!

Just FYI, I cannot host games, as HybridNinja and I found out earlier tonight, so will require someone willing to host as well as others willing to play with :)
    -

Re: Anyone up for some Campaigning?

We could let me try and host this time and see what happens, but that was fun last night. "God dam, crazy clown, around the corner, i'm spiderman!"
    |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
    100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

it was pretty fun! You know, aside from the lag problems

So where are all these Xbox Live! TG'ers that are apparently on every friday? Heh. Come on you guys, lets get tactical!
      -

Comment

27 views and one reply... guess that answers that :(
        -

Comment

hah
          |TG-Irr|TanithGhost

Comment

well I have been hesitant to include myself so far because I am using trial memberships until I run out. Which means I am T0SHID0 (zeros not Ohs) for a little while, then I will be daisyloubunny (dont ask) finally I will settle in for a permanent TG Toshido.

But feel freee to look for me playing R6:Vegas. Dont have GRAW2, only the first one.

Comment

Shield Time!
              |TG-Irr|TanithGhost

Comment

Will be playing tonight. After a pain in the ass effort of playing last night (people kept kicking me for no reason) I am settling in on finishing up the single player stuff until I get some good gameplay going.

Comment

Well if we can all get on at a specific time, we can make our own game and play. I have the same problem, which is why I was hoping those folks that kept insisting on getting an xbox, would hop on and kindly show me why :P

I'm game pretty much anytime, but my connection is the pits. 256 DSL line, I can hardly hold a 3 person terrorist hunt on R6, no clue what I can handle on GRAW/GRAW2. So as far as hosting goes, I'm mighty useless.

If you see me online, message me. Also, try my MSN if you have it ([email protected]) That way, if I'm on the PC and your on the xbox, you can message me (or vice versa) so we can set something up.
                  -

Comment

Well sorry about tonight, looks like mothers day trumps video games :(

Comment

Alright then... so im out of luck with GRAW2 and R6;Vegas... anyone want to play some Crackdown or Saints Row co-op?
                      -

Comment

I was thinking we need to set up a weekly night to run through the campaign of R6:Vegas, beginning to end. As long as it it is after my kid's bedtime I should be able to make a weekly outing.
                        I was thinking about 10:00 to midnight (EST) or so once a week.

And if you veteran people are jaded with R6V then we could spice it up a little and go bolt action snipers and pistols only. Just for an added challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Toshido View Post
                          I was thinking we need to set up a weekly night to run through the campaign of R6:Vegas, beginning to end. As long as it it is after my kid's bedtime I should be able to make a weekly outing.
                          I was thinking about 10:00 to midnight (EST) or so once a week.
                          I'm up for it, I'm usually up playing pretty late anyways. Pick the day that would be easiest for you and we'll go from there
                          -

Comment

i think that time is fine, just once im done with school.
                            |TG-Irr|TanithGhost

Comment

Now to just determine a day. And get the wife off the damn Xbox...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X