xbox live achievements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox live achievements

Can anybody suggest an easy way to get the team elite achievement on xbox live easily, GRAW 2, 50 % enemies killed by your team mates with them taking no damage...... wtf....

help please :D

Re: xbox live achievements

I cannot offer any advice, but you should of actually posted this in our Console forum subforum Xbox console.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/xbox-xbox-360-discussion/

We've got a decent sized group of console players here as well. Call us Diverse.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
      We've got a decent sized group of console players here as well.
      WHERE?! :row__588:
      -

Comment

Dude, the consoles have to many games coming out. You guys are basically playing ancient games by now, if your still playing R6, and Gears. They are outdated. Console players don't stick to one game to long, unlike PC players. I'm playing shadowrun, now, maybe not in a month. I played rainbow back in december, won 500$, and then quit.

Comment

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/graw2/

to answer your question... usually there is no "easy way", you have to do what it says, join a co-op game (Clodhopper and I, along with a hand ful of others get together every Sat around Noon Eastern for XBL action, usually GRAW2 and FM2)...

have no one take damage, and make sure your team mates get most of the kills... if i understand that one right.

It can be done, CH and I clear maps constantly in GRAW2 w/o damage. (and I suck at consoles, lol.)

tactics my friend, tactics and teamwork.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Dude, the consoles have to many games coming out. You guys are basically playing ancient games by now, if your still playing R6, and Gears. They are outdated. Console players don't stick to one game to long, unlike PC players. I'm playing shadowrun, now, maybe not in a month. I played rainbow back in december, won 500$, and then quit.
            Then you agree, it's a bit pointless to point him here for help if nobody plays it... which was my point. *Ahem* But I'll stop my bitching there, back on topic;

Magnum and I have been playing for the past 2 Saturdays and each time we've run a co-op map, we've been perfectly able to clear out the AI without taking a hit and sharing the kills without even thinking about it (ususally we end up with nearly the same amount of kills). I'd be happy to help you out with that, and it seems magnum would be too. Just need two more people (think you need 5 gamertags in-game for it to count, I'm probably wrong though).

Just need to be patient and keep your cool. The minute you start moving ahead for a kill, while exposed, your likely to be shot. Best to scout ahead first, assess the situation and move up and attack as a squad. I love it how in this game you can really surprise the enemy with the right tactics. We've caught quite a few enemy AI's with their pants down (not literally..) and took them out without having a shot fired at us.

If we can get a couple more gamers, I don't see how this would be a problem at all. Maybe we can set this up as next Saturdays activity :) I'm certainly up for it!
            Last edited by Clodhopper; 06-10-2007, 02:41 PM.
            -

Comment

Eh, I rush the ai in coop mode. Pretty much won everytime.

Comment

Thanks for pointing out the console section :D, nah you all got the wrong end of it, but first....

Gears and r6 are definetly not out dated, infact gears is still the most played game.

but the achievement im talking about is a campaign quick mission one, and i personally have no problem not taking damage, but its the computer team that you have to control that are not supposed to get damage for the achievement,

The bots are so dumb they almost always get damage.... wtf

thanks anyway, if anybody knows any more then id like the help...

Later

Comment

Ohh that thing!

This is what I did;
                  Choose the first mission on the easiest mode then I picked up the marksman woman.
                  Once in mission, I scouted out and painted (gave 'em the little red diamond) all the bad-guys we came across and ordered her to shoot them (ensure everyone is in recon mode) For the few tough spots, I had a sniper rifle as well, so I popped a few heads a long the way.

That's how I did it. Actually I got 4 achievements at once doing that :P Bull's Eye, Iron Man, Hawk's eye and Team 'Elite'.
                  -

Comment

Nice m8, thanks for the tip... will try it... only 1 i really got left.

Comment

If you're talking about the average console gamer, then you have a point. But if you're talking about an actual gamer, then you're generalizing a bit too much.

Guitar Hero 2 is still my most played game and that's not changing any time soon.

Comment

Same here - I can't afford to buy each new console game as it comes out, much less afford the time to actually play 'em all :p

I bought R6 almost a month ago now and I just finished the single player campaign last night!

By the way - I finished it on Realistic difficulty. Lordy that game kicked my ass all the way from beginning to end. I got the achievement for it though!

Comment

im also stuck on the r6 campaign when your in an auditorium/theater.... got to defend while downloading from the pc... impossible, they shoot it right out, and im only on medium difficulty. HELP

And dude who said those games are out, thats absurd.. real gamers, and casual console players both would not stop playing those by now.....

Point 1. Gamers enjoy the games as they rock the socks off of people. still amazing games.

Point 2. casual console players wont quit playing them because they take their time playing them. and dont buy new games very often. most "casual console players" play it maybe once a fortnight because they have spare time from their social life.

Point ended.

later

Comment

Originally posted by Basic1 View Post
                            im also stuck on the r6 campaign when your in an auditorium/theater.... got to defend while downloading from the pc... impossible, they shoot it right out, and im only on medium difficulty. HELP
                            Yeah this took me forever to complete as well. It's tough because you are down one shooter, AND you've gotta protect him, on top of that :P. I tried a couple of things - one of them may work for you:

Scenario 1:
                            Bring Frags and Smoke grenades from the supply box behind the stage. Set Michael on the left side of the stage, behind the box and piano. Take up position on the right side of the stage, behind the box with the machine gun on top. Don't use that gun, you'll just get picked off for your trouble. There are 3 waves of mercs to fight through. On the first one, just fire normally and kill the enemy. On the wave where mercs fast rope down, throw smoke in front of Jung - that will help him survive. Toss a frag if you see 'em bunching up. Be aware that one sniper may spawn way up near the roof in the little dark alcove. There will be one more wave after that. Use your other smoke to keep Jung covered and your other frag to take down a bunch of 'em.

Scenario 2:
                            There is a ladder on stage left that you can use to get to the catwalks above the stage. If you are a good sniper, you can use this perch to take out any tangos trying to hide behind the seats. An assault rifle on single shot will work here too. Position Michael, then go up the ladder, and then you can look straight down and order Jung to hack the computer. Michael, from his spot near the piano, can gun down the tangos in the balconies while you keep an eye on the seating rows. I tried this method a few times and it almost worked.

This is one of the harder parts of the game - keep at it!

Comment

thanks, hmm im not sure, its on medium difficulty as i said, and its impossible..... tried it millions of times (slight exageration)

hmm its annoying. spose ill keep trying.. any more tips would be good./

thanks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X