Forza Motorsport 2 Paintjobs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Motorsport 2 Paintjobs!

Well, I just finished a paint job I'm very happy with and just had to show it off. You guys have any? Post 'em here!

I know it's a pretty simple design and probably really common, but I just have to have a Camaro with flames and I'm very happy how my flames turned out :)

If you don't know how, it's pretty simple.
    1) Paint your car and take a photo of it in-game
    2) Upload it to the forzamotorsport.net site (you do this in-game)
    3) go to forzamotorsport.net and log into your gamertag (on the PC)
    4) go to "my photos", select the photo you want to show off and save it to your desktop.
    5) upload to your favorite image-upload site and share!
    -

Re: Forza Motorsport 2 Paintjobs!

very nice... I need to learn the paint editor, I want to make some of my cars into police cars, lol...

got 5 friends on right now on XBL, painting cars, a new addiction. lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
      very nice... I need to learn the paint editor, I want to make some of my cars into police cars, lol...

got 5 friends on right now on XBL, painting cars, a new addiction. lol
      Here's some videos on how to make flames... it's what I used in reference to make mine :) Quality sucks, but that's youtube for ya...

Part1
      Part2
      Part3
      Part4

There is also a video on xboxLive Marketplace that shows the fairlady getting a paint job :) Really helpful, I used it to create my Eagle Talon.

I've made a few cars now, did the Mini, my Eagle Talon and of course, my Camaro :) Definitely becoming an addiction, just wish I had more ideas. I lack imagination, but think I'm gaining the skills... d'oh!

Find me a picture of a cop car you want Magnum, maybe I can make ya one :icon_cool
      -

Comment

Hey if you think you can do it, i sure don't have the time, barely enough time to play the damn game, lol... See what you can do, put it on the auction block and I'll "buy" it. ;) (want to see how that works also, lol.)

BTW the name should read "shadow", not "hasso", if that can be put on.

let me know what you think.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I'll try my best, I can't put the name in the window, but I'll find a place for it if I make it that far :P
          That crest on the fender may be a bit past my talents though... have a larger picture of it? Also, any specific car model you want it on, aside that on the photo?
          -

Comment

if it don't work don't worry about it... any of the nice cars that would look good with the design if you can't find the similar, real type model.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

You guys are not using Chargers yet? Here its Chargers, and Impalas.

Comment

I couldn't make the crest... and I made it a GTO :P

It ain't great, but I'm proud of it :icon_cool Looks like a race car! Took 3 hours... must ... race!

I may tweek it a bit later on, so it may not look exactly the same tomorrow.
                Last edited by Clodhopper; 06-11-2007, 12:50 AM.
                -

Comment

hey thats great, I also started to force my self to learn got a charger coming soon. ;)
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Talking to a local cop up here about why she had an old beat up crown vic when a pretty charger sat in their parking lot.
                    Her reply was basically that she hated the thing. It was gutlesss and the seats are too small. I hope your experiences with the charger are better then hers.

Comment

I don't really have a charger you know, thats a game. ;)

As K9 we have the oldest most beat up car in the fleet, Crown Vics.

Hows this look? lol, now if I can find a Dodge Magnum in game?

Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Here is my work in progress. I wish you could make a dull finish. As it is I have a very shiny primer coat.

flux
                        [tg-c1]

Comment

Nice one Magnum, you've got some talent there! Looks a helluva lot better than my feeble attempt :P

Heres my 1970 Corvette ZR-1
                          Last edited by Clodhopper; 06-11-2007, 04:53 PM.
                          -

Comment

I need to get this one alright.
                            |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
                            100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

I need some motivation to learn how to use their editor. Looks sloppy to use on a console, be nice if you could design it on the PC and transfer it back to your 360.

Your vette looks slick to Clod.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X