R6 Vegas tactics like SWAT4...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R6 Vegas tactics like SWAT4...

There are a few of us getting together every Sat around Noon Eastern or so for some XBL co-op action...

But there is no reason why we console gamers can't play with proper teamwork and tactics...

Of course the first key is to make it a private game, alot more idiot gamers on XBL then in the PC community, IMO... so all TG style games should probably be TG members, or invited guest only. (I won't play on open servers.)

GRAW2 is the most popular game, and it is very similar to any squad tactical shooter we play on the PC... one chief, fire teams, proper movement and cover, bounding overwatches...ect ect... all the stuff were use to.

Rainbow Six: Vegas is proablly the second most popular game, but i have noticed that we have problems with this game, I may be wrong, but my belief is that were playing it like a squad tactical shooter, and it's really not the same... R6 Vegas is more closely related to SWAT4, and if anyone of you ever played SWAT4 here at TG, you'll know it's a completely different set of rules and SOP's... theres proper ways to enter a doorway, then to cover a zone, theres also bounding overwatch and stuff...but the entering and clearing rooms is different... I highly recommend anyone here at TG that plays R6 Vegas on the PC or the 360 read some of the old SWAT4 SOP's...

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/swat-4/

Of course, this is just my opinion and suggestion, you don't have to do **** that I say, lol, who the hell am I anyway? ;)

Just trying to get a little more tactical on the console.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: R6 Vegas tactics like SWAT4...

Reading!

Just wish to hell we'd have some gamers ...
    -

Comment

damn box is still out for repairs.

At the least th e idiots accidently renewed my warranty :)

Comment

Heh, hopefully ya get it back soon
        -

Comment

Dude - I am totally down with this. I've been trying desperately to find good co-op players since it's hard to find TG guys on at the same time I am. I had a brief R6 game with Clodhopper a few nights ago and that was fun but we can take it to a much higher level.

People are really impatient on T-hunt maps, just opening random doors and trying to rush through as fast as possible, then getting killed by a T they didn't see or that snuck up from behind.

Comment

Yeah... haha, I rarely survive long in public games, I depend on teammates too much I guess, heh. I just get no joy out of public matches with T-Hunt. Either someone knows the map and all the random spawns and cleans the place out before anyone knows what happened... or everyone bites the big one after 5 downed terrorists.
            -

Comment

Woohoo!!!! Xbox is back and I just finished an hour in Forza 2. Only thing I didn't like was since I was just brginning not enough races for my '69 camaro and not enough money for the 427 engine swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
                Yeah... haha, I rarely survive long in public games, I depend on teammates too much I guess, heh. I just get no joy out of public matches with T-Hunt. Either someone knows the map and all the random spawns and cleans the place out before anyone knows what happened... or everyone bites the big one after 5 downed terrorists.
                I have actually found a few people that play really well. Some of those people I find on story missions though.

Comment

ME, im one for sticking as a group with my riot shield and 92. Ill join in when i see you guys on, as i have both toshido and thanatos added :D

Later

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X