Missile command coming this week...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missile command coming this week...

Man this was my favorite game growing up, spent many quarters on this bad boy...with that big wheel controller... wonder how there going to do this on a xbox controller...

whats cool about these arcade games, is they come with the classic versions but then enhanced version... I got about 20 arcade games and love most of them...

Atari announced the launch of Missile Command onto Xbox LIVE Arcade. With Missile Command on Xbox LIVE Arcade, Atari delivers the same gaming sights, sounds and action as the original, as well as a new evolved version of the game which features enhanced graphics, sounds and special effects.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Missile command coming this week...

The evolved version I've seen screenshots of looks Phenomenal. As well as being fully Widescreen. :row__523:
    Focused

Comment

Can you provide some links for those screens? I wouldn't mind seeing them, if possible
      -

Comment

Try This. It was the first site that I came up with some on-screen action.
        Focused

Comment

Got it... the classic was pretty cool, brought back memories, and also showed how far we have gone... and then the "new modern" version... fantastic... loved it... a bunch of flair bombs being dropped, you shoot electricity up to blow it up... very nice re-creation...if you loved the orginal...

control for both classic and modern was easy... left stick to move around... either the top 3 buttons to shoot...or the 2 side guns can be fired with the triggers...your choice.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X