save game question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• save game question...

I've got 2 Xbox 360's... I use a 64mb card for my profile to use it on two different machines... but I've been putting my saved games on harddrive... that makes it where i can't continue a missions point, or race my own cars unless it's on the proper box...

Q.

Can I copy all my saved game files to that 64mb memory stick thing and save them there...so i can also take my saved games from machine to machine?

thx.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: save game question...

Isn't there an option in the games that allow you to save your stuff to your chosen external device? I can't remember - I think so.

If you change it to the card, it might transfer your profile data for that game there. If that isn't it - I'm pretty sure there is still a way.
    sigpic

Comment

Well the easiest way I can think of to move all of your saved games data is to just swap the hard drive to which ever box it is your going to use, from the one that has the data for the particular game that your playing. Then you can use the memory card to load up your profile, and your set.
      Focused

Comment

You get anywhere with this?
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse