Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a 360 soon - please help with my bundle choice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a 360 soon - please help with my bundle choice!

With Halo 3 on the horizon along with some other titles I'm looking at purchasing a 360 within a few weeks.

What bundle should I buy?
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Buying a 360 soon - please help with my bundle choice!

Oh, I wish you were in Canada. Today, Dell.ca has a deal on the 360 Elite with a Halo 3 preorder for $459 CAD.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I'd buy the premium system as its only 350$ now. 20GB HDD has been fine for me, and the lowest I've gone so far is 4.5GB. It's plenty of space for the demos and arcade downloads. I don't download movies myself. Which the elite harddrive would be good for all that. I'm not sure if the new premiums have the HDMI or not, but they are supposed to be either now, in pretty soon.

Comment

Yeah - the only reason you'd buy an Elite is to get HDMI + big hard drive - the hard drive something most people don't need.

HDMI output is a big consideration though. New Premium models are supposed to be shipping soon with HDMI outputs...Microsoft has said that HDMI capability will be clearly indicated on the box, so just be on the lookout when buying it. If you're buying it online, it might be risky because you can't be sure the retailer will know or care about the difference.

The Halo 3 edition just sounds like a silly gimmick.

The Core system might as well not even exist :)

Comment

Core is a massive waste. Since alot of games require the harddrive, because those memory cards can't hold enough info. I think I've got more stored inside my gamer profile than a memory card could hold.

Comment

I actually bought the bigger HDD because I was running out of space on my 20Gig.
            But that's because I now have 77 (I think it is) Arcade games, All game demos, a couple complete TV series, and various incomplete ones, and who knows what other crap on there. :row__573:

I also agree though if your not too interested in all the media on the marketplace, the Premium 20Gig version would be the most suitable and should provide more than enough space for all your game saves.
            Focused

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X