halo 3 multiplayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halo 3 multiplayer

well with the big day coming tomorrow I just want to know who is going to be playing on live. Hopefully we can get some TG guys together and play with some tactics, as I really think the halo series can be played much more tactically than many people give it credit for. My gamertag is ryke89 for now, it will most likely change to L10N, TG7th L10N, or some variation this weekend; please feel free to send me an invite if you want to play halo 3 tactically while having a fun time.

Re: halo 3 multiplayer

I'm actually in a tourney this Saturday at my campus, though I won't have played Halo 3 MP yet, so should be fun. I'm the best I know in person in Halo 2, though never played Halo 2 Live, friend did, and I'm as good/better than him and he was a bit better than average by his guessing.

I so wanna win a 360 and not have to buy one to play this...

Comment

ill prolly be on all day tomorrow L10n. I think i added you to my friends...if not my tag is snail788

Comment

I'm going to get a Xbox today, either barrow from my brother or buy one. UnDeaD77 is my GT.

Comment

I can only play weekends because my boarding school is cheap.

Comment

I'll be ready Friday! I'm out of town this week but I will be getting my copy this evening pre-order. I'm setting the alarm waking up at 12:45 and hopefully picking my copy at that time. There is supposed to be about 400 pre-orders so it should be a crazy night!
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
            - Check me out on The Onion
            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Will have my copy first thing tomorrow morning. Can expect me to be playing it as much as my 2 year old will allow. My wife already understands sheis basically widowed for the next little while because of this game. Her own fault for pre-ordering it.

Comment

I just got back from picking up my copy. Set the alarm, went to bed at 7 and got up at 12 and headed down to EB Games. Glad I pre-ordered as I could just walk in. On a side note, one the actors from Grandma's Boy (one of the funniest comedies ever made) was standing next to me buying the helmet version. Yes, even B movie actors have to stand in line like the rest of us.

I'm going to start playing on Friday when I get back home as it's 1:30 in the AM, gotta work tomorrow and I need at least 24 hours of straight gameplay to even get started!
                |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                - I'm on the local news!

Comment

just played for a while....think im ont he 4th or 5th level. Damn it gets hard! Im playin Heroic and it was tough but doable but they really crank up the difficulty the farther you go in. Im talkin about having to defend from no less than 10 brutes plus a handful of jackals sniping. Insane. You really need to go at it co-op on the harder difficulties since your AI teamates are rather....shall we say...dumbasses. Great game though. Im prolly not gonna be playing MP too much....WAY too many 8 year olds

Comment

Halo 2 single player legendary Co-op often times degrading into my friend and I TKing one another due to lack of difficulty at times, and other times just incessant swearing and anger (in a good way!). Hearing that type of situation being described only makes me more excited to play it. With Co-op, do you know if they ramp up difficulty/AI intelligence or amount of enemies at all? Some levels in Halo 2 legendary Co-Op you really just powered through way too fast at times.

Comment

well, they say that 4 player co-op can still make short work of lengendary but im pretty sure 2 will still be a challenge

Comment

Yeah, we need a coop session online - but not before I finish the game :)
                        |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                        - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Just got it today, will be playing tonight. tr4ctor

Comment

I said this about Halo2 at first, but I'm annoyed at this MP as usual. Just typical bs that goes on.

Comment

what do you expect from a majority of people that play halo being pre-pubesent?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X