Halo 3 ?'s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 ?'s

So many cool things in H3. Many questions and I'm sure I'll have more to come.

1) Are game films in campaign and multi-player automatically recorded? Can I select if I want to record the game before I start playing?

2) How do you active the power drain(?) pickup? Or how do you active any of the pickups, bubble shield, etc?

3) If you want to stay with a party at the end of a game and into the next how is that done?

4) In some MP games you need to press your four way directional pad to talk. Can you bind that to another button?

Undead, sorry about last night in MP as I it was my first MP game as I just broke open the seal on Halo 3!
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Halo 3 ?'s

1) Yes, Yes

2) You hit the X button :)

3) You hit the X button at the end of the match to "Party Up", only your party leader (if you are currently in a party) can decide to party up with other people.

4) Yes, go to your control settings and select the button layout.
    USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
      1) Yes, Yes

2) You hit the X button :)

3) You hit the X button at the end of the match to "Party Up", only your party leader (if you are currently in a party) can decide to party up with other people.

4) Yes, go to your control settings and select the button layout.
      Thanks!

On Q 1), how do I select the option if I want to record?
      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
      "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
      - Check me out on The Onion
      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

It's in the settings I believe, but I'm not sure. Now that I think of it, I'm not sure if you can tell it to record as it records every time you play but you have to save if off to keep it.
        USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X