Halo 2 Multiplayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 2 Multiplayer

With the release of Halo 3, does 2 still have a strong playerbase? I'm dying for some good Halo action and can't get any due to not being on campus for a bit. So wondering if picking up a live subscription for the original Xbox would be worth it.

Re: Halo 2 Multiplayer

Anyone? I can't find a way to check through bungie's site how often halo 2 matches are played, it only shows halo 3.

Comment

I'll check tonight when i get home! Unless someone else beats me to it.

Comment

Just been reading up a tiny bit and it seems like the consensus on the xbox.com forums was that its been running rampant with cheaters and whatnot for awhile now. Is that true for like all game variants, or are there actual good games happening still?

Comment

UM oh yeah thats why i stopped playing. Lots of smacktards,hackers, map glitches (also hackers). LOTS. All vechiles, unlimited sniper rounds. Auto head shots, extremely high jumping. It made me stop playing Halo 2. This is probably the reason behind the xbox 360 reputation system, if not the sole reason.

Comment

Oh well, it was worth a shot I guess.

Comment

No reason to go back to halo 2 since halo 3 came out.
              USAR

Comment

Actually decided to just go through with it; twenty bucks, and runs out right as classes begin, so pretty good deal. Pretty fun so far, just kinda annoying when people leave games or can't get into a party for what you wanna play. Right now, at the lower levels, there's barely any good competition. Somewhere around a 5 or something on a few gametypes after two nights of like 2 hours, so hopefully I can start hitting some more skilled players soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X