Americas Army MP demo out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americas Army MP demo out...

On XBL is a MP demo of America's Army, can you say unpolished GRAW2 copy? but anyway, anyone feel like getting together for S3 around Noon Saturday for a MP test run of the demo?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Americas Army MP demo out...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    On XBL is a MP demo of America's Army, can you say unpolished GRAW2 copy? but anyway, anyone feel like getting together for S3 around Noon Saturday for a MP test run of the demo?
    well since the PC version came out several years ago I dont know how much of a copy it is.

Comment

well it's not the PC version, that already came out for the orginal Xbox... this is really called America's Army Real soldiers or something like that... and it looks and plays EXACTLY like GRAW2 for the Xbox 360.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Nice
        Whats your take on it Magnum?

I cant download demos right now... unless I create a new account and I just dont feel up for it
        -

Comment

it's a cheap rip off of GRAW2, layout, playability and all, I've decided...no thx, will just stick with GRAW2 that does it better, and cheaper now...

Soon as that map pack comes out, look for me online again for some GRAW2 action.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X