CoD4 live fire event...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD4 live fire event...

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Live Fire Weekend (for the Xbox 360)

"Get ready for some wild multiplayer action as we celebrate the release of Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare™ with a LIVE Fire Weekend. We've got a 72-hour Play & Win Sweepstakes, a chance to play against the game developers, the PMS clan gets in on the action, plus we'll have exclusive themes, gamer pics, and game trailers available from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace."
    Read more here and register your gamer tag.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD4 live fire event...

Athena PMS, shes also one of the Fragdolls. Which got owned by me, in Rainbow6Vegas last December.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/p...a%20Twin%20PMS

Comment

I want the prizes, could care less about those frag dolls... just a gaming group that happened to get sponsors and publicity because of there...well you know... Nothing against female gamers, but what about all those other clans or groups that devote more time and energy then they do/did... what about TG, what about an all black gaming group? you see what I mean? ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Well I won 500$ off them man.

Comment

lol, good for you... don't get me wrong... I have nothing against a all female gaming group, just don't agree that they should be put on a pedestal for that.... I'm pretty sure they could whip my butt in any game, especially a 360 game.

(CoD4 is so much harder (control wise) then the PC version. IMO).
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
            lol, good for you... don't get me wrong... I have nothing against a all female gaming group, just don't agree that they should be put on a pedestal for that.... I'm pretty sure they could whip my butt in any game, especially a 360 game.

(CoD4 is so much harder (control wise) then the PC version. IMO).

I hear ya, I don't think they are anything special, some of them are pretty cute, they do know how to play though, they were pretty cheap too, auto-shottys they used. Still easy prey though. It was just about winning that money that got me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X