Mass Effect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect

I'm surprised there's no discussion on this! (I searched!)

Other then a lot of hickups with graphics, and a steep learning curve with the control, I'm addicted.
    USAR

Re: Mass Effect

I've yet to pick this one up
    -

Comment

I played for 5-6 hours so far and love it.

It was really easy to just get lost in the game, voice acting is the best i have seen in a game, and the chat system flows really well.
      I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
      --Douglas Adams

Comment

Totally digging it. :) Eating in to my COD4 time for sure.
        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

I needed to take a break form this game after roughly 40-sometihng hours on it, during the long weekend. The story is really addictive, and as Begbie stated, the voice acting is superb.

Although I do know about the graphics. It seems to be a texture loading issue; it seems to do it on the fly to shorten static load times overall, which is fine by me.
          Focused

Comment

The elevator loading times are way too frequent, but the hot alien sex scenes make up for it.
            USAR

Comment

*Goes out and buys it, thanks to squeak and his "hot alien sex scenes"*
              -

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                The elevator loading times are way too frequent, but the hot alien sex scenes make up for it.
                Chose Lidia over Ashley, eh?

So did I. :P

Comment

Hehehe, Ashley rejected me :p then there was the whole thing with me leaving her to her death, which the rejection had nothing to do with *whistles*.
                  USAR

Comment

Shhh! Careful of potential spoilers!

That particular mission you're referring to was incredibly cool, by the way.

Comment

I just beat the game yesterday. Going to carry over my character and start a new campaign, these missions are going to be so much easier now that I know wtf is going on.
                      USAR

Comment

Beat the game for a third time, this time on hardcore mode. I have racked up almost 50 hours on a now, level 58 soldier paragon. I will beat the game now a fourth time on Insane (sounds like Gears of War :() and call this character done. Speaking of "hot alien sex" rumor has you can have "hot girl on girl alien human sex" if you're crafty enough. So maybe my next character will be a female engineer renegade. ;)

Comment

So I bought it the other day, played through the first battle zone... then decided to put it away for some sleep.

Day 2... or is it 3 now... bah... anyways, I sit here, 5:31am... I've been playing for 6 hours straight.

Solving mysteries, exploring planets (Thank God I'm an infiltrator... sniping REALLY helps out there!) and being an overall renegade!

... me... need... sleep.
                          Shepard out... I mean.. Clod... I... *snore*
                          -

Comment

********SPOILER WARNING!**************

So my big bro beats the game with a Renegade Infiltrator, and shows me the ending sequence. This particular Renegade ending reminded me a lot of the Empire. Udina being the Emperor, my older bro being Darth Vader, and Anderson being well. Him. :)

Comment

I may get a 360 JUST to play this game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse