Forza Motorsport 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Motorsport 2

I'm just wondering how many of us have this game. Not only that, but how many of us want to get together sometime and have some races.

Magnum, myself and a few others (damned if I could remember the names, it's been a while) had a pretty great race day a while back and I've been itching to re-live that! Current online races leave A LOT to be desired. Such as; I'd like to finish one race without little pissed off Johnny pulling a P.I.T. manouver everytime I try to pass him, or to race without the whole ghostcar option (to remove any chance of collisions)... etc.

Just want some good races with realistic (or near realistic, you know, like no ghost-cars) settings...

You don't have to be a good racer to have a good race, I'm not... I just want RACERS! Not road-rage-aholics, heh
    -

Re: Forza Motorsport 2

Yep...still play it quite often... new track and cars have been released... heres me testing the new track... lol

Boy is it always fun to break in a new track you know nothing about, lol... I wonder, do professional racers buy a old pinto to get the feel and lay of the track before they put there 50K race car on it? lol

Newly released Road America race track for Forza Motorsport 2...

The Start (notice my beautiful car):

Lap 2 (that first lap is always a bitch):

Lap 3 (shouldn't I be turning here, somewhere?):

Lap 4 (so much for aerodynamics):

Lap 5 (the finish line in reach):

Love the new track, alot of open it up places, with alot of brake fast and pass places.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

lol

Well, I don't have the new track-pack, but I' still eager for a race... anytime, anywhere
      -

Comment

Well looks as though this is flopping.

If anyone ever wants to have a race, link up with me, we'll set something up. Until then... I guess Ill be issuing a lot of neg feedback and hope the system eventually weeds out all the punks :)
        -

Comment

i got it free with my 360 have yet to touch it
          thinking about giving it as a gift

lTG- 187th MICSlSlugslinger
          Delta MICS
          Delta Forces Mobile Infantry & Combat Specilist

Comment

If you want a solid GT racing game, try it.

I mean, ya have it, no harm in slapping that pupping into your tray and hitting the power button :row__642:
            -

Comment

Hey Clodhopper - I'd be in for some races. Well, after I get through Assassin's Creed, anyways. I haven't played Forza in a while - I don't get to play it as often as I'd like.

Comment

Sweet!

If we can get one or two more people I wouldn't mind setting up a race-day if possible. Although, keep in mind, due to my connection, I cannot host a race.
                -

Comment

See me online and give me a shout. Had a blast the other day just screwing around with a friend.

Loved making the car restriction to pre 1970's and turning off all the driving assissts. First lao had 3 kids disconnect because they couldn't turn without those assissts.

Comment

Heh heh, yeah, thats usually a sweet victory :P

The other day I was racing with some random people and they had put the game into full realism mode, also restricted the cars to D class, removing the more popular tuned D-class cars (most importantly the VW Golf GTi).

Not only did we have some decent races (none of which I came in anything above third, heh), but some guys joined up and talked a lot of smack in the lobby... soon as the race was on, 3 of them wrecked the first corner (t, 1 of which left... the other 2 left shortly after. I was actually pretty happy with that result!
                    -

Comment

Well I race with the braking line on. I simply do not have enough time or dedication to learn all the corners and braking points. So that at least gives me an idea of the turn coming up.
                      Other than that I prefer playing with ABS, TCM, and STM off.

Comment

Trying to ween myself off the braking line, you can do a lot better with it off (most corners turn "red" telling you to slow down... when you should be fine at current speed)
                        Now, the key word here is TRYING, heh. It's tough without it, but it doesn't take long to get used to it off... you just need to know the track
                        -

Comment

Wassup fellas- I actually just started playing this last night.....and I will be hooking up my 360 to the internet this weekend and i would love to race with ya'll if you'll have me......I will jump back on this thread and throw down my 360 name as soon as I get it up and runnin.

|
                          |

Comment

yeah im down for some racing, i just got mine over xmas and have also gotten pretty far since then. I would like to have a few good races. Never played online though, so you will have to forgive my possible wrecks and such. Right now my best car is a Nissan Streamline or something rather. 7.4 speed. ;)
                            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

If you are still up for this add my tag....JaYzBON

It's ages since I played this and would love to throw on my racing cap again!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X