XBox and Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBox and Movies

How do you all see the release of movies by XBox live? TV shows? Is it better through Media Center Extender or throught XBox Marketplace direct?

It might be seen as a little dense, but finding the best media is a little difficult to find throught the 360 and with Media Center.

I know there are some BIG content delivery plans for HD playback via the 360.. but for play right now.. where best I spend my credits?
    sigpic

Re: XBox and Movies

If your referring to the Xbox 360 (I have no clue about the Xbox)... you have to watch it through your blade choices, when you go to marketplace, download a video, you have to watch it through your media/movie blade... you can't through the media center extendion...matter of fact all the media center extender does is let you watch/listen to your music collection, pictures, and videos on your PC...on your Xbox 360.

but again, anything you buy or rent from marketplace has to be watched on the 360 blades.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X