Whats up with XBOX LIVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with XBOX LIVE

The last few days its been freezing when trying to communicate or join your friends anyone know whats up? Im doing some research now but I thought I throw it out there.

Re: Whats up with XBOX LIVE

I had a few issues with it the other night. Rock Band did not want to load the additional content, and I had to go to the media page to even play my game. I haven't bothered with any research into the situation though.

From talking to a buddy of mine, it's been affecting Halo 3 online play a bit as well. It's been hard for them to find players online for a game.

Comment

I had this problem with CoD4 a little while ago but I havent been playing any thing with multiplayer or added content so I cant say anything is wrong with my live. But Ill try to get on CoD4 and see if theres a problem.
      |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

It seems like it was working during the mornings and early afternoons - once things fill up it gets borked.

I read some blogs where microsoft is working it but who knows...

Comment

These articles might shed some light on the subject.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6184323...ewstop;title;2

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6184292...ewstop;title;9

Microsoft is cheap about how to deal with the situation. Microsoft's explanation is record number of sign up's and record number of people online are causing the situation. First the red light console problem, now this, c'mon Microsoft get with it. Talking about Microsoft having the console lead and blowing it in the process.
          XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X