2 trailers you must see...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 trailers you must see...

I'm not on the content team anymore but you don't want to miss these 2 new trailers, so I'll share them anyway...

Rainbow Six Vegas 2, if it's as good as the first then this will be one hell of a game:

[media]http://movies.teamxbox.com/xbox360/r6vegas2/r6v2_trailer_02_720p.wmv[/media]

Army of Two, yes I know this is a run and gun action game, one of the many Battlefield 2 type clones coming, but I can't help to think of the potential with a tactical minded partner. I keep saying "no thanks" to this one, but then see a trailer like this and say "maybe":

[media]http://movies.teamxbox.com/xbox360/armyoftwo/ao2_combat_720p.wmv[/media]

So, IMO...ones a definite, the others a strong maybe...but both being released around the same time in March not good.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: 2 trailers you must see...

Ooooh I hope R6V2 comes out on PC... I got the first one on PC and loved it, hopefully the 2nd one will be on PC or i will have to buy an xbox360 just to play this!
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I do believe it is, but will be a similar port just like the first one, which IMO was actually a pretty damn good port.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

RSV2 is going to rock!
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed