So, whos going to be my wingman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, whos going to be my wingman?

Ya, it's probably a joke of a game, and pure action... 2 man Battlefield 2... but I got to check out some of these locations and missions in co-op mode...so who's going to be my Saturday Wingman? lol

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-...Trailer-in-HD/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: So, whos going to be my wingman?

Hmmm.... I may pick it up tomorrow to check it out, but don't hold me to that! It certainly does look "iffy" at best.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

it ain't out yet Apophis...not till march I think...and I'm hearing alot of negative stuff about it...so maybe I'll just do the demo and see...but that trailer sure looks cool...with a good team mate or 2 vs 2...might be a good game...depends on ballistics, weapons etc etc....

BTW... the new Burnout comes out in a couple of weeks...thinking about that one, theres a demo on live for it.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Burnout is out next Tuesday, and I hope to pick it up, it kinda looks like it might be similar to Test Drive Unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          it ain't out yet Apophis...not till march I think...and I'm hearing alot of negative stuff about it...so maybe I'll just do the demo and see...but that trailer sure looks cool...with a good team mate or 2 vs 2...might be a good game...depends on ballistics, weapons etc etc....

BTW... the new Burnout comes out in a couple of weeks...thinking about that one, theres a demo on live for it.
          Oh! I thought it was coming out today. I must have misread your initial post.

I played the new Burnout demo on the PS3 and I'm REALLY looking forward to that.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I don't know... I'll be playing the demo before I buy this one. But if the verdict is good, I'll play!

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
            Burnout is out next Tuesday, and I hope to pick it up, it kinda looks like it might be similar to Test Drive Unlimited.
            ...TDU, but in a Burnout setting! Winning combo, if you ask me :row__642:
            -

Comment

I finally caught the trailer for Army of Two linked in another thread and was excited about the concept. If the demo is decent, it might make it on my short list for the Spring. Two-man battle drills would be great to see in action and a much needed break from the massive multiplayer titles. It might be a lot of fun to team up with someone and run a friendly ladder.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X