Free XBox Live! Arcade game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free XBox Live! Arcade game

As posted here, it looks like our free gift for putting up with the lack on online availability during the holidays is Undertow.

Marc announced that all Xbox LIVE members (Gold and Silver) around the world would have access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game to download free of charge. We’re pleased to announce that beginning next Wednesday, 2:00 a.m. PST through Sunday, 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox LIVE members worldwide can download the full version of the recent award-winning Xbox LIVE Arcade game, Undertow.
    Never really played it, myself, so I'll be grabbing it tomorrow to test it out. :row__642:

I especially like this line; "Undertow redefines aquatic based shooters" heh...
    -

Re: Free XBox Live! Arcade game

Thanks for the heads-up, Clodhopper. I enjoy the Xbox LIVE Arcade games and they have helped me a great deal in trying to figure out how to use the controller. They aren’t all award winners, but most are decent titles to spend an hour or so relaxing after a long day. Plus, my wife gets frustrated with a lot of the retail releases and enjoys the more casual gaming found in these.

Comment

I just want the full version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Arcade game. I can only play the demo so much.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

This game has pretty good ratings, its kinda like capturing CP's but under the water, and in a side scrolling view. Interesting game, but now that its free. I'll snag it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X