new 360 GRAW2 classic pack out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 360 GRAW2 classic pack out?

GRAW 2 X360 Co-op Mission Collection Released?

"Confusion surrounds the release of the highly anticipated GRAW 2 co-op collection for the X360. Today gamers around the world recieved an e-mail from Ubisoft with details including the purchase price in microsoft points, and stating it was available "now". The problem being, different people were quoted different prices, and the collection is not actually out." Thanks to GhostRecon.net for the news.

so keep watching. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: new 360 GRAW2 classic pack out?

... Stop teasing me! Stop it! Bad Magnum! Bad!
    -

Comment

Just FYI...didn't want to spread anymore rumors till actually confirmed... there will be 2 packs... a free weapons pack, and a buy it via points map/mission pack... both are to come out today or tomorrow.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Sweet! Time to get me some M$ points!

I may be mistaken, but I think I read somewhere the weapons pack will enable more weapon choices through the singleplayer campaign?
        -

Comment

'Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2' (X360) Gets Premium Co-op Collection
          Posted by Rainier on Tuesday, January 29 @ 11:10:58 PST

Ubisoft released the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Co-op Collection, a new downloadable content package with an all-new co-op campaign, achievements, and a total of nine maps, seven inspired by classic maps from Ghost Recon and two that are totally brand new. A free more guns pack is also available adding 7 new singleplayer weapons.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Eep! Horrah! We need to get a session going ASAP.... I also need to get someM$ points and download this.

Thanks for the updates Magnum.... atlast... the teasing stops!
            -

Comment

downloading now... sat Noon...get together for classic map day... ;)

and I'll be on testing tonight and tomorrow. lol
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Alright... we just had a major coldsnap here and my car aint starting... so it may be a few days before I can get the M$ points for this... but you can be damned sure I'll be there for saturday!
                -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X