Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW2 classic map pack video...

Check out this video... sweet...

[media]http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/videos/GRAW2%20coop%20pack.wmv[/media]

Positive G and I played them all tonight, excellent co-op missions... one mission, the airfield had us destroy 5 plus planes, a couple of AA units, a ammo depo, and a bunch of troops... then we got to the extraction, had to defend a counter-attack...then extracted out, then 6 Apaches came in and cleaned everything up with explosions...fantastic stuff... getting together Sat at Noon for a classic get together.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW2 classic map pack video...

*Swoons*
    -

Comment

I will be there Magnum and all the other TG want to join with us will be welcome.
      [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
      5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
      [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

I wont make it to this... Just got a new keyboard after mine conked out... car had to get towed... ugh... going to try grab some points tomorrow, but I wont make it for any morning or early afternoon games if I manage to get out
        -

Comment

Update: I got the pack a few hours ago, played a bit through caves and I'm impressed. The missions don't seem to be exactly as they were in GR, but the maps themselves are beautiful and VERY large.

I'll see you guys next saturday?
          -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...