CoD4 map pack coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD4 map pack coming...

Team Xbox reports that a Call of Duty 4 map pack is on the way. (for Xbox 360 and PS3 systems.)

"Activision announced today that Infinity Ward is working on new maps for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that "will thrust gamers into a hot zone of added combat across a variety of intense multiplayer locales."

“We’ve demonstrated our commitment to delivering the best multiplayer experience in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and that continues with our plans for new downloadable content,” explains Infinity Ward’s Community Manager, Robert Bowling. “We’re excited about the new maps, and the added gameplay variety, and we can’t wait to wrap things up and get online with everyone.” "
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD4 map pack coming...

Yummy. :)

Has anyone else dowloaded the IW-Map Tools and tried making their own map?

Comment

They aren't as simple as we were led to believe...
      -

Comment

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
        Yummy. :)

Has anyone else dowloaded the IW-Map Tools and tried making their own map?
        This

---->

= Not fun.

Comment

is the dl content on xbox gona be free for any amount of time?

i hate points..

anybody wanna volunteer to buy me some microsoft points?

Comment

My God! That is by far one of the most frustrating, boring, worthless, pieces of technology I have ever had the horrific experience of melting my brain with. And that's just the start. Hell I'd give someone a medal if they managed to build a map with that. Yuck.

Comment

Tons of people have built maps with it already, in fact 360's map pack, will more than likely be custom maps made by PC users. Same as it was with CoD2's map packs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X