Ffow Clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffow Clan

I cant say how happy i am to have stumbled upon this web site, its like a dream come true. I want to get a clan going for this game on the Xbox 360. It could be a TG clan i dont really care i just want ppl in it who are true to the TG style of game play. My GT on XBL is Snipe 209 but i might change it to TG Snipe 209.

Re: Ffow Clan

Cool, welcome!

Mind if I ask how you found us, and what game(s) it is you play?

Also, post your XBL tag in your profile so we can spy on your achievements and which games you've played lately :row__642:
    Last edited by Clodhopper; 02-16-2008, 04:01 AM.
    -

Comment

I seen a post about this site on one of the Frontlines web site. I play COD4 mostly but i plan on playing FFOW alot when it comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Snipe 209 View Post
        I seen a post about this site on one of the Frontlines web site. I play COD4 mostly but i plan on playing FFOW alot when it comes out
        Cool, welcome aboard!
        -

Comment

hey snipe! glad you found your way over! (probably from here)

Unfortunately I don't (yet) own a 360, so I'm not really sure what the situation is there - would the clan be specific to one game, or is it just a general group you join that plays multiple games? If it's the latter, I'd imagine we'd already have one? anyone know?

Comment

As far as I know, we really don't have any groups of TGers playing XBox games together, aside from CoD4 (But I've not heard from them)
            -

Comment

wow, that's pretty surprising!

I guess this is as good a time as any to get it started then!

Comment

We have no clan or group or whatever... but since the Xbox 360 was released we've always had a weekly get together every Sat at Noon Eastern... and we play whatever is big at the time, it was CoD4 for a while but since the classic map pack for GRAW2, we have gone back to that... sometimes it's Vegas (Vegas 2 will be big), sometimes it's a race... but mostly first/third person shooters...every Sat. at Noon Eastern.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Getting a group of guys on the 360 playing TG style would definetly be a great thing! I got a feeling this would be great if/when it gets off the ground!

Comment

Yeah thats the site i found TG on. If you guys do have a get together then i would love to join in on the fun. The clan/group i want to start is not dedicated to one game, although cod4 and ffow is the only shooter games i own and will own for some time.

Comment

Hey guys! We have an official frontlines forum for 360 now - check in!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X