No announcement yet.

GRAW2 (PC vs 360) BIG screens...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW2 (PC vs 360) BIG screens...

(I didn't want to resize the screens as not to change the appearance...)

Sure, I know this isn't a true and scientific test, but since I play both GRAW2 on the 360 and the PC, and prefer the 360 version better due to better gameplay IMO, I wanted to compare a couple of shots from each version, (I can do that now thats to my capture card, lol.)

So, in your opinion, which ones are better, PC or the Xbox 360? I'll give my opinion at the end.

PC (1024x768x32 with everything maxed, and 4x AA on)

Xbox 360 (HD 720p settings on my 19 inch desktop HD TV...I can and do play it on my 50 inch Living Room TV at 1080p which it up converts to, and looks a little better, especially the dark area on the big screen, but can only record on this one at at 720p):

My opinion, and this is just one mans opinion after comparing a few shots here:

I think the Xbox 360 is alot more colorful and detailed, and framerate is always smooth and clear. But the shadows and the dark areas of the map are sub-par to the PC. I also think the Xbox 360 version of GRAW2 has too much information, too much of an overlay. (which I think can be turned off but never tried.)

The PC version has a more realistic, gritty, war like feel IMO. It's also alot more bloody, and Gritty, (hey I said that already) then the 360 version.

So as much as they are suppose to be the same game, there not. IMO the 360 version gives a little more action feel, while the PC version is more of a simulation feel. BUT the 360 MP is fantastic and some of the best i ever played, and just so easy to get in and out of, while the PC version still has to have an external voice chat program, you have to open ports and comoputers don't always play nice with each other... even with the latest patch, theres crashes and bugs everywhere, and of course IMO the PC got the short straw when they were deciding which system will get the most developer love and support.

So, what do you think... check out the screens, check out the details of the soldiers, the environment, etc etc...

Which screens do you think are better, and why?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW2 (PC vs 360) BIG screens...

I realized, after posting... that I could of cut and pasted 2 side by side for comparasion... of well maybe next time with CoD4 or Vegas 2 or whatever. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed