Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360-specific forums

Hello!

Since I'm new to TG I have one quick question. I noticed that each game has its own dedicated forum and then there's this, the Xbox 360 forum. Are the dedicated game forums only for the PC version of the games? I ask because I noticed that Frontlines seems to have a special forum for the 360 version but other 360 games don't have such platform-specific forums (eg COD4 and GRAW2).

Thanks in advance!

Tim / Maj0r Blunder

PS My XBL tag is Maj0r Blunder. Have been playing computer games since the Atari 400 and C64. Don't do much PC gaming anymore. No time for the config and network issues and I really like XBL's VOIP system since team tactics and coordination are important to me. Also a member of 2old2play, a VERY nice crowd of mature gamers, but they're not as "serious" about tactics. This is my first time on Tactical Gamer and I look forward to participating here in the future.

Re: 360-specific forums

I think because the PC gaming community is larger for the specific games there is no need to have the games broken down in specific forums for the 360. Smaller amount of players on small servers needs less discussion. The 360 community is it's own entity. Many of the PC games communities are their own entities with little crossover between games like there is with the 360.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Re: 360-specific forums

Traditionally, TG came from PC roots, and that's evident in the list of games. As khan said there's a lot more variety in games xbox'ers typically play so there haven't been any sub-forums dedicated to xbox. That is until now. I think TG:FFoW has the potential to be a huge success with console owners that appreciate a less spastic play style, so we setup a dedicated forum there. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but KAOS hinted that dedicated servers might be available for Xbox360 - if that ever comes to fruition, we'll VERY likely be hosting an xbox server as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X