Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six Vegas 2

It comes out on the 18th, so just wanted to know if anyone was gonna pick this up. Also I havent been playing in a while so how popular is FFoW.
    |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

I should be picking this one up but have been having a hard time deciding if I should go XBOX, PC, or both. With so many games coming out, it gets pretty expensive buying a game for both platforms. I enjoy PC gaming more and played VEGAS 1 on PC, but I'm starting to have more friends on XBOX.

Comment

Vegas 2 will be my main game for a few months after release.

(I'll be getting both versions because I will be reviewing both for SimHQ, and then following up with a third comparison article. just FYI.)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I am actually going to venture to my local Game Stop to pre-order the Limited Edition. They are running a Power Trade promotion where you can trade any game and receive an additional 20% credit toward Rainbow Six Vegas 2. My wife and I have a PlayStation 2 with several titles that have been collecting dust, so I hope to knock a few dollars off the overall price.

The Limited Edition includes:

• Collectible Poker Chip Key Chain
        • Limited Edition Bonus Disk
        • Exclusive Strategy Video: With insider tips and secrets from the developers, pro gamers, and Frag Dolls you won't get anywhere else.
        • Pro Gamer Interview: Get an exclusive look at the life of a pro gamer with MLG player FinestX.
        • MLG Pro Circuit '07 Season Highlights: Watch the pros take on the most heated matches of '07.
        • Tom Clancy's EndWar(TM) Sneak Peek: Join the Frag Dolls for a hands-on look at the latest thrilling game in the Tom Clancy arsenal.
        Like a lot of recent titles, Game Spot also has a bonus offer with R6V2. It might not amount to much, but they throw in an exclusive Comcast Optimized MLG Map.

I hope R6V2 ends up being a title that can bring Xbox 360 players together within the community.

Comment

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 hit Yahoo! Launch Central with an exclusive TV trailer. If you havenít been keeping tabs on this game, there is plenty of content on this site to get you up to snuff. Overall, a nice central location for the various videos, screenshots and developer diaries released for R6V2.

Comment

I probably wont be able to pick this up at the beginning. I just called Microsoft and they said it would be about 15-20 days and they havent even started the repair yet. I hate Microsoft.
            |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

I already have this pre-ordered, finally something decent in a while.
              XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

I am strongly leaning towards picking this one up. My only concern about it is I did not play the first one all that much, and I worry that Ill be 2 steps behind so to speak.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I'll be waiting longer now to play it and the game will be sitting on the shelf after my 360 RROD'd last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion View Post
                    I am strongly leaning towards picking this one up. My only concern about it is I did not play the first one all that much, and I worry that Ill be 2 steps behind so to speak.
                    It seems like they re-invented the players role in this game, so I really don't think you'll be missing much by skipping past the first title. Although, it was a ton of fun, and you should be smacked a few times for missing it :row__642:
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
                      Although, it was a ton of fun, and you should be smacked a few times for missing it :row__642:

OOO I like the sound of that!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Im going to pre order myself a copy it comes out on the 20th here in the UK :( Ah well, i was gonna buy FFoW but id rather wait untill BF:BC comes out.
                        [xbox]PISTONHEADJOE[/xbox]

Comment

Rainbow Six Vegas has received an average 8.7 score.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X