WELL... how is it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELL... how is it?

I don't care what those online sites and magazines score the Xbox 360 version... I want to hear from you guys, the players...

Since the PC version is a technical JOKE, and I'm "this close" to delete the damn thing from my PC...

how is the Xbox 360 version? Do you think it's worth getting? Do you think there will be a continued following like GRAW2? Do you think with the other three major players coming (Army of Two, Vegas 2, Battlefield Bad Company), that Frontlines will have staying power or will most move on... I understand this is just "IMO" responses...but I wonder before i go spend 60 bucks on a game that will be dead or near dead in 2 weeks.

thx for any info, feedback.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: WELL... how is it?

Magnum, This game won't be even close to fully evolved in 2 weeks. KAOS will be patching the game and tactics will still be changing. The only other game that I can say is as tactical as this one is Chromehounds.

Comment

Yeah, as long as Kaos patches some of the communication/party issues, this game will last a really long time. Especially if Kaos releases new dlc. Gameplay, of course its incredibly fun, especially if you're in a squad with a bunch of friends.

Comment

Based on what I have played so far this has to be one of the best console war games I have played in a long time. I'm not saying its the greatest game out there, but the strategy within MP and a little help along the way, this game will shine soon enough
        -On the road to War-

[xbox]UpwardGalaxy[/xbox]

Comment

Well I had 70 plus dollars in trade in credit, so picked it up anyway... playing the SP campaign, I thought the remote control stuff would be stupid, but it's actually pretty damn fun... looking to try MP with TG soon...

It's a good game IMO... but not great... way to many shots to take someone down, way to many times do they get back up, and graphics are sub-par (probably because of so much in it)...zaggies and all... Won't replace my beloved GRAW2, but it's a winner with potential. IMO.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
            Well I had 70 plus dollars in trade in credit, so picked it up anyway... playing the SP campaign, I thought the remote control stuff would be stupid, but it's actually pretty damn fun... looking to try MP with TG soon...

It's a good game IMO... but not great... way to many shots to take someone down, way to many times do they get back up, and graphics are sub-par (probably because of so much in it)...zaggies and all... Won't replace my beloved GRAW2, but it's a winner with potential. IMO.
            The single player had its share of problem but it was still pretty fun. The multiplayer is really where this game shines though, mainly when you get into a good squad. And trust me, when you're duking it out with 49 other players on xbox live, you won't be saying the graphics are sub-par =)

Hit me up with a friends request if you want, gt is Io Dragone.

Comment

Yeah, that 50 man WAAARR was the best time I had on the game so far. 1 good squad working together makes ALL the difference. 2 good squads working together makes it a steamroll.

Comment

I'm enjoying the game except wish communication was better and wish I was able to play more often.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X