Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH NO THEY DIDN'T...GRAW2 owners will be happy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH NO THEY DIDN'T...GRAW2 owners will be happy...

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/21...-2-Revealed/p1

A new GRAW2 classic co-op map pack coming soon... with new missions and achievments... boy oh boy is GRAW2 staying my primary 360 game now. ;)

info and video on link above.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: OH NO THEY DIDN'T...GRAW2 owners will be happy...

bastards! at the end of the video it says available now, so I rushed over to turn on my 360... NOPE... not there yet... but i know what I will be playing this Sat. for S3...

heres the video BTW:
    http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/vid...20pack%202.wmv

(still uploading)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Nice find, Magnum. I have been on the fence about picking up GRAW2 for the Xbox 360, since I already own the PC version. However, after reading that they are continuing to add new content via Xbox Live, I’ll have to head out and pick it up.

Comment

as a old PC gamer, new to the console world just last year or so, I'd have to say the GRAW2 for the 360 is above and beyound the PC version... best game on the 360 IMO... believe me, I'm disappointed the PC don't get this kind of love and support.

Just FYI... a number of SimHQ and TG members get together every Sat for mostly GRAW2 tactical play... fantastic stuff, theres videos up somewhere in this forum section.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

*This is one happy GRAW2 player*
          Now, if I can only find a way to afford Army of Two, MS points for this pack, and R6V2... and find the time to fit it all in with my CoD4 addiction...
          -

Comment

I think this is another one I need to pick up on the 360.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

there will be a platinum version released within a couple of weeks...that will contain all four of the map packs... the classic map packs are nice because there re-done in beautiful glory from the maps of the original GR...so brings back some good memories...

and GRAW2 is still played more then ever, even after over a year of release.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I'm new to Tactical Gamer and I know that TG has (great!) rules such as no spawn camping.

But I've also been a long time player of the GR and R6 series (going back to the very first R6 game on the PC and GR on the original xbox.) And I actually gave up with GRAW and GRAW2 because of the horrible spawn killing. Players would literally aim at empty spawn points waiting for opponents to spawn.

Anyway, the recent co-op pack and news of this co-op pack are tempting me to re-purchase GRAW2, especially if there are plenty of TG 360 players. So, some quesions.

1. Any idea how many TG 360 GRAW2 players there are?

2. On public servers is there still lots of spawn camping in GRAW2?

3. Any improvements in lag? I remember in GRAW2 there seemed to be some technical issues at initial release. I would have been willing to wait those out but didn't like the spawn camping so traded it at EB.

Thanks in advance!

Maj0r Blunder

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  there will be a platinum version released within a couple of weeks...that will contain all four of the map packs... the classic map packs are nice because there re-done in beautiful glory from the maps of the original GR...so brings back some good memories...

and GRAW2 is still played more then ever, even after over a year of release.

Magnum,

Just to confirm: GRAW2 is being released as a platinum edition with the recent co-op DLC and this new co-op DLC? Searched EB and Ubi and couldn't find anything. If it will be released as a complete package with this new DLC, I'll wait to re-purchase at that time.

Comment

1. Any idea how many TG 360 GRAW2 players there are?

Unfortunately only about 3 TG members, but we also play with about 5 SimHQ members...so we have a group of 6 to 10 but we really only do co-op missions, rarely have we ever went to a open server and played.

2. On public servers is there still lots of spawn camping in GRAW2?

That is why we do mostly co-op, open servers for most 360 games is a joke. IMO

3. Any improvements in lag? I remember in GRAW2 there seemed to be some technical issues at initial release. I would have been willing to wait those out but didn't like the spawn camping so traded it at EB.

I've never had any lag problems, nor have I heard of any.

and from what I understand, not confirmed yet, a GRAW2 legacy edition will be released within a couple of weeks with all the XBL content...
                    www.teamxbox.com
                    www.ghostrecon.net
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

BTW, I'm not telling anyone to buy anything... people have a way of disappearing around here and then your left with a empty server/group to play with... so buy at your own risk...but again, GRAW2 IMO is the most played, most supported, most tactical 360 game out so far... and i see playing it for a long time.

and GRAW3... is rumored to be at least a year, maybe 2 away.
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

What time do you guys get togetherSaturdays? I, unfortunately work Saturday nights but am just starting to get into GRAW2 more.

Comment

noon eastern
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Yeah i saw that on the other trhread after posting here. Will try to make it. Easier for me to play when at least one of the members of my family is sleeping (wife or one of two kids :))

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X