No announcement yet.

can you be in more then 1 clan in games?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you be in more then 1 clan in games?

Just wondering... in games like GRAW2, CoD4, and probably Vegas 2... can you be in more then one "clan", in game I mean...

The reason I asked is because most of these games allow for easy set up and get into for a "clan"... We have about 6 SimHQ members and 3 Tactical Gamer members that play together on a regular basis... without interfering with a clan group or there tags or anything like that... I was wondering if creating a clan called "Joint Gamer Force", where a number of other clan members can be signed up in with there own tags and all... that way a simple invite to all "clan members", or a "clan match" can be set up quickly and conveniently.

Just wondering if possible.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: can you be in more then 1 clan in games?

In COD4 you can change your clan tag in real-time. I play on GameBattle, NxGamers, and with a couple of different groups from 2old2play. So, I change my tag as needed. It's just a bunch of letters and isn't linked to any sort of clan data base.

Heck, members of clans will even change their tag to silly things (eg [BEER]) between matches on public servers. On GB we don't do that (against the rules in fact). So, for example, I might play as [2o2p] for the first part of the evening and then go into a GB match as [UD]. When I play solo online I usually delete my tag in COD4.

But on GameBattles you can't play on multiple teams on the same ladder or in the same tourney. For example, if we can get a TG clan going for COD4 I would need to leave my current GB clan to join the TG team for the COD4 ladder.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed