Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRAW2 classic co-op 2...call out Sat. Mar.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW2 classic co-op 2...call out Sat. Mar.

What: GRAW2 co-op map pack 02 gameplay call out

When: Saturday, March 8th, Noon (Eastern time)

Where: XBL, Positive G will most likely host, or I will

Who: Members of SimHQ and Tactical Gamer

Details:
    With the release of the excellent co-op classic map pack number 2 for Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2... we have 5 new co-op campaign missions to complete and get out "perfect" achievement for each one. That will be the goal of the day. Tactics and teamwork is a must.

The missions we will be doing is:

Bridges (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder)

Stronghold (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder)

Depot (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)

Riverbed (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)

Ghost Town (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege)

*it is recommended that you DO NOT play these yet in campaign mode, but of course if you do, then no problem... just don't ruin it for the players Saturday.

PS: if you are not on my friends list and want to play, add-me please... anyone online when we start will be invited. Magnum SimHQ
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW2 classic co-op 2...call out Sat. Mar.

I plan to pick GRAW2 up this evening and look forward to playing with everyone on Saturday.

Comment

if your just getting the game, then unfortunately to play with us...you have to have the free map (tells you in game to download it), and the four add-ons (that cost points), It won't let you join if you don't have ALL the same maps as the host, even ones you won't play.... just FYI.... yep, it sucks... could wait for the new all included version coming someday soon.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I wasn't aware of the fact that you needed all of the add-ons, so thanks for the update. It seems I'll be spending my leftover holiday money on some Microsoft Points. If the Xbox 360 version of GRAW2 surpasses its PC counterpart, however, I am sure I'll be happy with all of the content.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          ... you have to have the free map (tells you in game to download it), and the four add-ons (that cost points) ...
          I just worked my way through the GRAW 2 tutorial and decided to take a look at the available content from Xbox LIVE. The complimentary map titled Nowhere was rather obvious and I found a free gun pack. The two Throwback Packs were also free, however, so I want to make sure the only additional content I need are the two Co-op Map Packs.

Comment

yep.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I got a chance to participate in this session and had a blast playing GRAW 2 for the first time in co-operative mode. Gameplay with the Xbox 360 seems much smoother than its PC counterpart and I enjoyed this version a lot more. It is still going to take some time to adjust to using a controller, but was easy to pick up the basics within even the first few games.

The maps we played today were certainly hard, but I actually enjoyed not being able to simply storm through objectives. It will be interesting to see how we do next week with a little experience.

Xbox LIVE certainly has its ducks in a row in regards to hosting multiplayer sessions with GRAW 2. I found it very simple to understand and setup seemed quick and easy.

I appreciate the invitation to join this session and look forward to playing with group more often.

Comment

Yeah, I'd have to say GRAW2 has one of the best mutliplayer setups on the 360 that I've experienced so far.

And it was fun, glad to see so many new faces! Hopefully next weekend we can get our **** together and git'r'done! :row__642:

I, personally, want to complete the co-op missions in order, no skipping :row__536:
                -

Comment

ya but after failing the first mission, bridges 5 times in a row, we were ready to move on. lol

but i agree, prefer in order...

Screens of the session in the screenshot forum.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Back in the golden days of ghost recon I remember trying the same mission for hours and refusing to move on until we got the success.
                    While GRAW2 is not quite the same as those bygone days, it is still one of the best experiences out there for multiplayer gaming. Assuming you have the right group to play with.

Comment

I do wish that GRAW1 and 2 would of broken the squad down into teams like original GR did...so much easier to control and work in a tactical fire team pair or 3.

but we will do it. ;)
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X