What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

It is great to learn that Tom Clancyís Rainbow Six Vegas now has its own forums. This is a series that hasnít received a lot of fanfare within the community, but one that could gain enough popularity among members to develop a solid player base at Tactical Gamer. These forums will certainly help shed a spotlight on discussions, media, news and events regarding R6V.

The inclusion of a sub-forum specific to the Xbox 360, similar to Frontlines: Fuel of War, is another great addition to the forums. Without getting into a debate about platforms, games like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, FFoW and R6V have proved that the type of gameplay this community enjoys can be found on a console. This step should help members share and discuss information about R6V that is specific to the Xbox 360 and increase their chances of finding other members to play with on a regular basis.

Personally, I couldnít be more excited at the prospect of R6V gaining some momentum at TG. Rainbow Six was the first video game I played with any real interest and its Rogue Spear and Raven Shield sequels were very influential in determining what kind of games I would play later. In fact, I even spent time playing the PlayStation 2 version of Lockdown with the hope it would rekindle my passion for the franchise.

While I ended up buying an Xbox 360 a little too late to fully appreciate R6V, I canít remember the last time I was excited about the release of a video game as I am with Vegas 2. Just playing through the firstís single player campaign over the last week has been a lot of fun and restored my interest in both the console platform and Rainbow Six series. I am really looking forward to seeing what develops at TG for R6V2 and hope its multiplayer aspect proves to be something that provides us with some fantastic gaming sessions.

Re: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

I definitely got my money out of the first game. I can't wait to get this on 360.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I got more than my money out of the first game. +500$ to be exact. Beating those girls was the easiest 500$ I ever made. This time around unfortunately, I'll be picking this up for the PC.

Comment

Im still trying to decide if I want it for PC instead of 360 I got Cod4 for PC and I have friends that only play it on the 360 and they keep bugging me to get it for 360.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

I'm in the same boat trying to decide if I should get it for PC or XBOX. Will have more friends playing on XBOX but I prefer PC and played Vegas 1 on the PC. Decisions, decisions. Leaning to buying for PC and renting for XBOX from Gamefly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X