Sid Meierís Civilization Revolution Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Meierís Civilization Revolution Preview

TeamXbox has published a preview of the upcoming Sid Meierís Civilization Revolution. This should be an exciting title for strategy gamers to follow between now and its June 3rd release date. It seems from the preview that FIRAXIS Games is working hard to develop a game that will play well with a controller and support different types of multiplayer modes on Xbox LIVE.

Originally posted by Andy Eddy - TeamXbox
    The first thing to note is that Sid Meier designed CivRev (as weíll call it from here on) from the ground up specifically for its next-gen console debut. Our play session proves that it looks great, but also comfortable control scheme thatís built for the Xbox 360 controller. The early sections smoothly lead you through its controls, so players should be pick it up in no time.
    Just another reason for me to wonder if Iíll even purchase another game for the PC.

Re: Sid Meierís Civilization Revolution Preview

No way! A Civ game on XBox?!

I just hope they don't morph the game into something unrecognizable. I didn't hear many good things about the latest Command & Conquer game from my friends who have been insanely in love with the series..

Will be looking forward to this one.
    -

Comment

I had the same initial reaction, Clodhopper. Let's hope they pull it off and produce a game that offers the fantastic gameplay found in the Civilization series with an easy control system for the Xbox 360. This is genre that could shine on Xbox LIVE and make strategy fans think twice about being a slave to their PC.

Comment

i hope for a demo first...to see how it plays.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X