Highlights:

* Introduces a new race: The vile batarians
    * New achievement to unlock
    * Explore a new uncharted world
    * Find it on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 400 MS points
    * Approximately 90 minutes game time
    * Available now

Story:

A batarian extremist group has hijacked a mobile asteroid station in the Asgard system, setting it on a collision course with the nearby colony world of Terra Nova. Only you, and the hand-picked crew of the Normandy, can save the millions of innocent civilians before the asteroid completes its deadly descent.

This first downloadable content pack further expands the Mass Effect universe and continues the adventures of Commander Shepard and the Normandy crew.

:row__642:
    -

Re: First Mass Effect DLC available now!

I want my 360 back, need Mass Effect and CoD4.
    |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Awesome! I knew it was coming but wasn't sure when.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

1 and a half hours for 400 points? I don't play it, but is that worth it.
        (www.teamxbox.com)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Having finished it, I'd say it's definitely worth it.

The quest itself is pretty involving, and you're given a few of those moral decisions. You're also given a nice reward at the end of it, depending on your decisions and charm/intimidate levels.

The explorable "world" is pretty expansive, and fun to navigate without being annoying (but if you drive like me... full throttle everywhere, bring Omni-gel... that poor Mako of mine...). The other little combat areas are basic bunkers, aside from one zone, which is 100% new and unique (if this matters to anyone). 400M$ points WELL spent. They didn't exaggerate the time it can take either.

With plenty to do and a little mini-quest to go along with the main... okay, okay, I won't spoil much more of it, but it's certainly worth nabbing. One of the better missions in the game, IMO.

PS
          For you Gamescore fans out there, completing the main quest is worth 50Gs.
          Ahh, also, for the folks that love the Codec, and the lore surrounding the game, you won't be disappointed. The codec is updated through-out he mission, and it goes into detail about the new species that appears, as well as other things.
          -

Comment

Im picking this up as soon as I can, cant wait to play it.
            |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...