Bioshock 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioshock 2

I was looking at some videos for R6V2 and I found this http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/blog/post/...Confirmed.html
    I loved the original bioshock, it was one of my favorite games ever. So im pretty excited about it.
    |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Re: Bioshock 2

Bioshock is one of the few games my wife has expressed a real interest in playing on her own. We just started a trial account on Gamesnflix, so this will be on top of our list, if we enjoy the service. Either way, it seems we'll have plenty of time to play it before the sequel hits shelves in late 2009.

Comment

One suggestion I would make is dont rush to the ending, I kinda of did this and didnt get all the audio tapes so I missed out in the story. The thing I heard It will be set during the fall of rapture so it will be a prequel, dont know if it is true though but I hope it is.
      |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Can't say I've even played BioShock yet... been wanting to check it out, just never got around to it.
        -

Comment

Note that the first game is available on Steam, if you want to avoid worrying about a DVD in the drive. (I didn't realize this, so I have to play the DVD shuffle when I want to play it.)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Doubt my PC will handle it. Shame we don't have Steam on XBL ;)
            -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X