GRAW 1 co-op question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW 1 co-op question

I never played GRAW coop and a couple friends said we should play it. Does it scale according to the amount of people playing? We will have 3 people wanting to play through the coop campaign. Thanks for the advice.
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Re: GRAW 1 co-op question

if i remember correctly the co-op campaign is set... but all the other co-op modes and missions scale to size... I know this for sure with GRAW2, and believe so with GRAW1...been a long time on that one. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Think we can do the GRAW coop campaign with 3 people?
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

yep... some missions require you destroy 2 things at once, so can be risky...but posssible. (I've done GRAW2 co-op missions with 2.)

Slow and easy...this aint Battlefield. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Haha... indeed.

I had a good time playing through the game on "Normal" on the 360. Challenging but doable and fun. Never really played GRAW1/2 (on that note I have R6V and GRAW2 yet to play) before since the PC reviews were mixed leaning toward the not worth it zone. Although I played a lot of GR on the PC before and had a lot of fun with that.

One of my more 360 orientated friends is willing to play through coop and so is one of our friends who is like me. A PC gamer, needing an upgrade, and in the mean time having fun with their 360. :)

I am thinking one more "big" PC upgrade because there are some PC games I want to play and then reassess when the next gen consoles come out in a couple years. All the while, playing the good 360 games that come along.
          Last edited by AstroCat; 03-12-2008, 05:58 PM.

Comment

One more thing, when playing single player and multiplayer do most players turn off the intels (IFF type info, red and blue diamonds)?

I found out I ended up turning them off for the single player game, once I figured out you could. Is this the way most play?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X